Menu

complaints

American Coradius, Int'l Complaints Summary

3 Resolved
9 Unresolved
Our verdict: When using services from American Coradius, Int'l with a poor resolution rate, be vigilant. Understand the common pitfalls other customers have faced. Prepare thoroughly for any interactions with their customer service, and consider alternative solutions if your issues are not addressed satisfactorily.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for American Coradius, Int'l has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of American Coradius, Int'l. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

American Coradius, Int'l complaints 12

Sort by:

Newest American Coradius, Int'l complaints

B

American Coradius, Int'l Got letter 7/21 from ACI- about *** account

Got letter 7/21 from ACI- about *** account. I reached out w/ family member (***) gave her/authorization on account. Requested debt proof w/ Edward Ru***-ACI ,letter (attached). Called ACI spoke w/ supervisor Michael F 8/17, also confirmed no credit reporting. During conversation went over purchases, credits & payments. Michael agreed *** paperwork confirmed $0 balance, & I may be owed money. He sent message to ***,told us call back for update. Spoke with female rep 9/13.*** hadn't responded, advised we call. She gave # went to private line ( written on letter). Contacted *** B with # on letterhead, couldn't find account balance. Call ACI 9/14 spoke with Chris ( supervisor), who was rude, wouldn't go over document, said Michael F doesn't work with dept he gave wrong info, refused to give response timeline, said we cant call ***, answers kept contradicting each other, talked about everything but resolution,said ***# on letter wrong.

Read full review of American Coradius, Int'l and 3 comments
3 comments
L
L
L. Waelchi
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I received a debt collection notice on behalf of ***. I do not have any debt with ***, rarely use it ever, and signed into my account today and found this claim of debt to be false. Therefore I am reporting this company as a phishing scam. And seeing all of the other complaints here should be an alert that this company needs to be investigated for phishing and fraud!

M. Smith
Houston, US

I received a letter from American Coradius International LLC telling me they represented *** and I owed them over $10K. They told me if I wanted to dispute this, I should respond by 9/12/2022. The problem is that I have been in communication with *** about this matter and to the best of my knowledge, I am still in the investigative stage of this matter. In other words, *** has had no reason to turn it over to collections when there have been counter disputes about this matter that have still not been resolved. Additionally, there are charges owed since 2019 that I have never been told about nor has *** ever contacted me about these 2019 charges. I not only have solid ground to dispute this charge, I have done so with *** directly so I don't understand why this collection firm is even contacting me! They need to let the original creditor *** finish addressing this matter before they take over.

P. Weimann
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Received a collection bill from them representing *** saying I owe 333.74. I do not owe this amount, my account balance is at 0. They are saying if I don't call or write to them they will assume the debt is real. I feel this is basically a scam to get people to pay money they don't owe. The reference number they gave for this fake amount was ***. Please resolve this and report this business as fraudulent. Thank you

V
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

American Coradius, Int'l I received a threatening letter from American Coradius International LLC stating I owe several hundred dollars to *** which has "been place

I received a threatening letter from American Coradius International LLC stating I owe several hundred dollars to *** which has "been place with [their] office for collection." When I contacted *** they confirmed my assertion that no such debt exists. However, when I talked with ACI LLC, they were confrontational and insisted I provide them with personal information (such as my email address). Additionally, American Coradius International LLC stated they were "willing to accept $363.91 as a partial payment" of the amount I do not owe to ***. I am not a lawyer, my doctorate being in another area, but this sounds like a fraudulent claim. Their letter states, "This communication is from a debt collector" and is clearly intended to intimidate the reader and collect on debt which does not exist. Lastly, I am completely willing to provide an electronic copy of my letter from ACI LLC, as well as my correspondence with *** which instructs me not to pay American Coradius International LLC.

Read full review of American Coradius, Int'l and 2 comments
2 comments
J
J
J. Spencer
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I received a "collection" notice from this company saying I owe *** $100. I don't even have, nor have I ever had, a *** account. This is fraud, and if they don't remove this immediately from any record and this affects my credit score, I will sue both American Coradius and

W
W
W. Ryan
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I received letter from AMERICAN CORADIUS INTERNATIONAL LLC, dated 8/23/22, about a debt of $50, that i owe ***. I have not used *** for years now. After resetting my password, i did not find any notifications regarding an overdue debt. Please remove my name from from collections. I think this is scam. Reviewing my emails on 04/08/22 i received an email from *** that i ordered a Compact Pistol on 02/02/22, and they were seeking payment of $175.74 for order #***. I ignored this email since i never ordered any pistol. Please remove my name from collections and erase this debt that has been placed under my name.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

American Coradius, Int'l I received a collection letter claiming from this debt collector claiming that I owe *** $2,241.74 USD

I received a collection letter claiming from this debt collector claiming that I owe *** $2,241.74 USD. That is incorrect, I do not owe *** any money. A Buyer had filed a dispute but *** ruled in our favor and the entire amount of $2,226.74 USD was covered under seller protections plus the $15 Dispute Fee that we were charged was returned to us for a total of $2,241.74. Therefore we do not owe *** any money and this collection agency has acted in bad faith by claiming we owe money. I have uploaded three supporting documents. I don't think it is fair that they don't include an email address to dispute debts. The only option is by sending a letter but letters get lost and take time to get delivered and meanwhile they report you to credit bureaus. Furthermore people should not be inconvenienced or have to go through the expense of sending mail certified. Not everybody has a car to drive to the post office and some might be disabled. They are acting in bad faith and this is an unfair business practice.

Read full review of American Coradius, Int'l and 4 comments
4 comments
E. Douglas
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I received a collection notice claiming I owe $704.52.. I do have a *** account BUT I have never been contacted by *** stating I owe them anything. When I looked online with ***, my account balance is $0 and the account hasn't been used since July . When I called American Coradius to ask when the charge was made and to whom it was paid to they don't answer the phone or return my calls. American Coradius International (2420 Sweet Home Rd Ste 150, Amherst NY [protected]) said the original charge on 4/11/22 was $20.53. They applied $684 in late fees by 8/1/22. This is not my debt. This is fraud. I've received no bills or calls from *** about owing them any money or any overdue debt. They referenced ***, account ***, account balance $704.53 I see over 400 complaints against this company. Can they really be legitimate? Thank you for your help.

H
H
H. Cummings
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I received a letter regarding the *** debt which is not mine. I don't have any account with *** and don't know where you get my info to send me the letter. Please kind to close that case linked to my info and remove my info from your system permanently. Thanks!

G
G
G. Marvin
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I received a letter from American Coradius International LLC saying that I owed money to ***, Inc. Problem number one, I have never had nor do I ever plan to have a *** account. Problem number two, according to the letter I owed $67.93 as of 07/10/22 and that there were additional debits applied to the account of $338.00 making a total debt of $405.93. There is no explanation as to what the additional charges are. This is an absolute scam, how can someone owe money to a company that they have never done business with, and that cannot claim that I had identity theft because I do not even shop online. Someone really needs to look into this company to find out how they are getting away with these scams and making themselves look legit.

M. Auer
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I received a collection letter from American CORADIUS international LLC , . They claim to represent ***. I do not owe *** any money. This is not a legit company.

Is American Coradius, Int'l legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals American Coradius, Int'l as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 25% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, American Coradius, Int'l stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering American Coradius, Int'l should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

American Coradius, Int'l earns 94% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: American Coradius, Int'l achives 94% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

American Coradius, Int'l has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

American Coradius, Int'l has registered the domain name for americancoradiusinternational.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Americancoradiusinternational.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows American Coradius, Int'l website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Americancoradiusinternational.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Americancoradiusinternational.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with American Coradius, Int'l, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Despite a high level of trust, our investigation found issues with American Coradius, Int'l's service, including poor customer service, lack of accountability, and responsibility to resolve complaints. Customers may face long wait times for responses, receive generic or unhelpful answers or no response at all. Only 25% of 16 complaints were resolved.
  • Americancoradiusinternational.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The americancoradiusinternational.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
Q
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

American Coradius, Int'l I received a collection letter from American Coradius International LLC dated November 1, Identifying a debt owed to Creditor: ***;

I received a collection letter from American Coradius International LLC dated November 1, Identifying a debt owed to Creditor: ***; Account Number: ***; Reference Number: *** and Accout Balance:$3875.56. I have a zero Balance with *** and do not have any such debt with ***. I called the phone number on the collection letter and explained my position and was told that they would try and resolve the matter with *** so don't call *** for a few weeks (which I have come to believe is a stalling tactic so I would miss their deadline to respond and they could file a lien on me.) Incidentally, I received a phone call a few weeks prior asking if I ever had a *** account and they wanted to varify my address because they are trying to track down a ***. The conversation concluded with the callers admission that I was not the correct ***. This whole situtuation feels like a scam on someones part. *** list many complaints about this same kind of situation with this ACI and ***.

Read full review of American Coradius, Int'l and 3 comments
3 comments
A. O'Conner
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The only possible incident is when i contacted *** immediately to cancel my account and let them know what was going on. I had tried to pay my *** bill on line and figured out it was not *** and they was trying to take all our money from our checking account. myself and my husband had to completely change our account # at ***n and we ended up still losing over a hundred dollars. If someone actually owes *** it would be the person that ripped us off and caused us all the trouble. I always paid for anything i ordered on line up front and i know for a fact i do not owe nothing to ***. We do not know alot about computers or how to do much of anything on line and that is why i canceled the *** and will not ever try to pay any of my bills on line again. But we do however know we do not owe 951.11 to no one. The notice we received in the mail states the reference# is***, account #***. creditor: ***,inc. and balance $951.11. Thank you for all you can do in this matter.

T
T
T. Hegmann
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I received a letter in the mail from American Coradius International stating I owed *** 4700 and that I spent 2500 this past month. My credit due to identity theft is on lockdown and frozen. I check my report often and this activity is not on there. This is a fraudulent claim. American Coradius International is the Company. . I do not have a *** account, nor have I spent 4700.00. This is a fraudulent claim. I have mailed them back but if this is a scam, it needs to be recognized.

M. Mclaughlin
New York City, US

I received a notice from American Coradius International LLC saying that I owe $583.03 plus $24.00 in fees to ***, Inc with reference ID-***. I have not used my *** account in years. I did log into my *** account and owe no money. I believe this is a scam and that American Coradius International is trying to extort money from me threatening collections.

N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

American Coradius, Int'l The only possible incident is when i contacted *** immediately to cancel my account and let them know what was going on

P

American Coradius, Int'l on Feb 27th I received a collection notice from ACI for 904.00 from ***

on Feb 27th I received a collection notice from ACI for 904.00 from ***. I have never been late on payment. I have even paid off a couple of times for 400 or more. *** told me I couldn't use *** because of activity on account. Asked them what activity they told me they don't have to tell me. I told them I have done nothing wrong. I did put a complaint on a china company that I thought was actually in California by address on web. It took 3 mths to get items and none of them was what I wanted. Tried to contact company and couldn't so asked *** to reach them and they did. I was told by *** to return items and send them the receipt that shows I had sent them. I did what I was asked to do and the next thing I know I can't use *** anymore. I have absolutely no idea what I did wrong and was a good customer with them. I should not have been sent to collections because I pay on time every month. The amt on the collections is wrong. *** won't even let me in to see acct. They make it hard because I have to continue to change password because of issues on the acct.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

American Coradius, Int'l I received a debt collection letter from American Coradius International LLC

I received a debt collection letter from American Coradius International LLC. The letter stated I owed *** $39.99 and was being placed with them for collections. They were attempting to collect the debt. I explained to them I do not have a *** account. That this is fraud. I contacted *** and confirmed that this was in fact a fraud account but nothing was ever changed on the account and they did not put it in collections with this company. This company tries to collect money from unsuspecting people who think it's legitimate or legal. When I spoke to *** they said they never sent this to collections and closed the fraud account that was under my name but never had anything changed on it. Please contact American Coradius and have them refrain from contacting me with this incorrect information. I called *** Collections and suggest others do the same to verify if in fact they sent your account to collections and if in fact, you owe them any money. Someone is scamming someone with these debt letters, that are a lie. Any help Complaintsboard.com you can give me would be appreciated.

U
American Coradius, Int'l has left an official reply on this complaint.

American Coradius, Int'l I don't know why I would owe PayPal $104.70 and they mentioned PayPal will accept $78.53, especially since I've not accessed my account for

I don't know why I would owe PayPal $104.70 and they mentioned PayPal will accept $78.53, especially since I've not accessed my account for year's as well for any Credit with PayPal is impossible as well because my direct payments with them are still active and haven't had any issues other than the fact I can't access or update my account. Also how would PayPal or this Company have my current address as well when I've not used this address or updated any of my accounts in PayPal since relocating from Hawaii. Most of my billing is attached to my Hawaii address in PayPal payment source accounts? So I'm very skeptical as I've tried contacting PayPal to no avail, or anything stating on my statements other than payment has been made from my direct scheduled payments. I also just had cleared my name with the IRS for Identity Fraud and this seems very odd as well with the information or contacts on letter differs from website? No email or contact to dispute other than mailing directly which is rough now with pandemic and the USPS issues with the new Post Master General Mr. DeJoy causing delays to postal mailings.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

American Coradius, Int'l Yesterday in mail from the USPS, I received two separate collection letters in two separate envelopes showing two different "account" numbers

Yesterday in mail from the USPS, I received two separate collection letters in two separate envelopes showing two different "account" numbers from American Coradius International LLC ("ACI") to me at my home address indicating (on both letters) that they were attempting to collect a debt for Creditor ***, Inc. The reference numbers on the two letters are *** and ***. I do not now, nor have I ever, used ***, Inc as a creditor and do not now nor have I ever had any credit affiliation at all with *** Inc. I checked my credit reports and no such information is to be found that would indicate any such affiliation. I have received no prior letters nor any type of communication from anyone concerning any alleged related accounts nor from this company prior. The letters say that I owe $362.79 and $347.79 and they will "accept" lesser amounts as "partial" payments. I contacted *** and they show no record of the corresponding "account" numbers listed on the letters and further, the numbers are not even consistent with the structure of *** credit account numbers. I feel this company (ACI) is sending out arbitrary collection notices in an attempt to receive payments in what looks to be a fraudulent scam.

American Coradius, Int'l has left an official reply on this complaint.

American Coradius, Int'l On February 28, 2022, I received a letter from American Coradius International, LLC (a collection agency) indicating that I owed ***, Inc

On February 28, 2022, I received a letter from American Coradius International, LLC (a collection agency) indicating that I owed ***, Inc. the sum of $3,861.37. I called American Coradius International, LLC () and advised the man who answered that I never had a *** account. He said that the account was set up with an email address after he told me which I had never heard of. Consequently, he asked for a reference number: ***. He advised that he would contact ***, Inc. and let them know I never had a *** account and dispute this amount. I endeavored to contact *** directly after speaking with American Coradius International, LLC, and looked on their website and found a telephone number to contact them as a guest as I do not have a *** account. After speaking with someone at *** and giving her my real email address, she agreed that I do not have an account. I was told I would be transferred to their Collection Department. After holding on for quite some time, I was subsequently, disconnected. I do not know what to make of both this letter from American Coradius, International, LLC or ***, Inc. I would very much appreciate the complaintsboard.com looking into this matter for me.

C
American Coradius, Int'l has left an official reply on this complaint.

American Coradius, Int'l On November 30, I received a letter from American Coradius International LLC (ACI), dated November 20, that states they are

On November 30, I received a letter from American Coradius International LLC (ACI), dated November 20, that states they are collecting a debt of $62.90 on behalf of ***. I knew I had no outstandting debt with *** but just to be sure I called them. ***'s representative checked my account and there was and is no outstanding debt. I informed the *** representative of the ACI letter I had received and they suggested I send a copy to their ***@***.com email address. Looking up ACI on the Internet, I found that they have numerous negative Google reviews many of which state that they also received notifications from ACI on behalf of *** for non-existent outstanding debts. It is more than obvious that ACI is scamming unsuspecting victims with false claims of indebtedness. On their letter, payment is to be sent to their Amherst, NY address but the return address on their correspondence is Imaging solutions, ***-8288. This business front collects their mail from the ACI address at *** but actually has a physical address of *** I suspect that ACI's headquarters has field representatives who send out fake debt notices on their behalf throughout the country but other than this one in ***, TX, I have no proof of that.

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

American Coradius, Int'l 8 Dear Sir: I am writing to report a fraud initiated by a business in your area, American Coradius International LLC of Amherst, NY

Dear Sir:
I am writing to report a fraud initiated by a business in your area, American Coradius International LLC of Amherst, NY.
The attachment is a copy of a letter which was sent to a rehab facility which has not treated the addressee (***) for over 10 years and was forwarded to me. Although *** had been treated temporarily at this facility she did not live at this facility but lived at a nearby retirement home at a different address. She moved from this retirement home over ten years ago to s sequence of different retirement facilities in different cities and died over a year ago.
As her son and the executor of her estate i know that she never had an account with *** Bank such as alluded to in the attached letter nor have any prior attempts been made to collect such an alleged debt.
I do not intend to directly respond to American Coradius International LLC regarding this obvious fraud nor do I expect them to aggressively pursue such a small amount of fraudulently claimed debt. But collections by the business of any number of small fraudulent claims such as this can potentially constitute a significant sum and is wrong which is why I want to make your office aware of this type of fraudulent activity by this business in your area. I hope that a sufficient number of complaints can be used to stop this company from continuing this sort of activity.
Respectfully

Overview of American Coradius, Int'l customer experience

American Coradius, Int'l (ACI) is known for its poor customer service, harassing phone calls, and unethical collections tactics. Many consumers complain of receiving calls even when they do not owe any money, and ACI agents failing to verify the identity of the debtor. The company has been sued for violating the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and has received numerous complaints from customers who have been mistreated by their agents. ACI has also been accused of reporting inaccurate information to credit bureaus, causing damage to consumers' credit scores. Overall, American Coradius, Int'l has a massive problem with debt collection ethical standards, and it is not a recommended partner.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

American Coradius, Int'l contacts