Afni, Inc / GTE Southwest Incorporated never received

United States Review updated:
Afni, inc sent a bill for collection for gte southwest inc that i have never received a bill from gte southwest in regards to this bill.

A  9th of Jun, 2007 by
ANFI sent me a bill for a cellular one phone i never had i am 25 and the bill is 8 years old so in other words i would of had a cellphone in my name at the age of 17 which is totally not possible since you have to be 19 to even sign a contract in nebraska. So i think this company is totally bogus also i am the financial area. And Creditors can't even collect bills over seven years old. Also the only cell i have ever had is ALLTELL so explain this to me i have this cellphone number since i was 19. and i called ANFI about it and they could not tell me anything about. their might have been someone with my name elsewhere i told them but they assured it was me and they wanted my SS number and all this other information on me i told them to go to hell. If it was a real bill they would of had that info already and could of told me. But they want me to verify it F*CK that they can verify it to me.
N  7th of Sep, 2009 by
my name is julia an afni send me a bill for $452.00 for a cel or phone account that i didnt paid, the problem is that i never had a phone in the UNITED STATES because i live in mexico so i tink someones brougth this line so, wath can i do whit this problem?

Afni Logo Afni
1310 Martin Luther King Dr.
United States - 61701-1465