Afni Inc. — Fraudulent billing!
I received an erroneous bill from this company also. It's a business that buys old usually noncollectable junk debt and attempts to associate anything or anyone with such debt. I received a bill like thousands of people across the country have stating I owed hundreds or thousands of dollars. In my case it was for someones defaulted Verizon bill for hundreds of collect calls from a Prison totaling 998$?! Report them to the Attorney general of your state. Then contact the FTC (Federal Trade Commission), the FBI, your local police department and Better Business Bureau. Also contact the credit bureaus to resolve this matter. The Attorney Generals of other states have successfully sued such companies and won money for the victims of these types of scams. Afni and other companies like this are semi legit so far under the law and they can ruin your credit unfortunately and have ruined many good peoples names. And there is nothing lower or more despicable in this world than the destroying a good honest persons reputation.
More Afni Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing!
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill!
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating
- Afni Collections - collections notice
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit
- Afni Collections - ripoff - fraud
- Afni, Inc - Harassment!
- Afni Collection Agency - Rip off and scam!
- Afni, Inc. - How to dispute an Afni Collections letter
- Afni Collections - Supposed Verizon bill from 1996!