Afni / AT&T - Cingular / afni collection for paid at&t bill!
I paid an AT&T Cell phone account in full for my son in 2005. Over $500 because he closed account before his contract ran out. Received paid notice from AT&T. Reason he closed is because he could not get service in our area with this company, proven at that time our area was not in there service zone, no towers. Later AT&T became cingular we received a bill from them for 59.90 on the same account that was already paid. Called and they said it was taken care of. Did not hear from them again.
2 months ago we received a bill from cingular for same amount and just ignored it. We have now received a bill from AFNI collections informing us we can settle this for 29.95. Why should I pay again for a bill that was paid in full in 2005? Called Cingular and they said it was out of their hands since it was turned over to AFNI.
More Afni / AT&T - Cingular Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - $direct tv service (customer service) 
- AT&T Connectech - technical service
- AT&T - subcontractor verbally abusive
- AT&T - direct tv 
- ATT.com - direct tv and internet