Affordable Dentures / horrible dentures

1 East Moline, IL, United States Review updated:

My husband went to Affordable Dentures to have a pair of the " TOP OF THE LINE TEETH" made, they are horrible to say the least! The teeth are crooked, one of the fang teeth are bigger then the other one. They are pushed out so far in the front he looks like Bugs Bunny. he went up to have them remade. They were rude and would not remake them told him to leave and come back later. My husband has worn dentures for over 20 years . He is not new to dentures. They run you through like cattle and don't care about quality or you happiness or comfort. We were lucky yesterday was a holiday and we stopped payment on our check and are going to a good denist to get a good set. STAY AWAY FROM AFFORDABLE DENTURES!!!

Me

Comments

21st of Apr, 2016

The reason that I went to affordable dentures was their 5 star rating; Big mistake ! Temporary dentures that were broken, and glued back together before I received them. I paid up front for the better quality, and was charged accordingly, but never received them. Then it took over a year to get only a partial refund.