Aeroplan / lost points
Tonight, I went to cash in Aeroplan miles for a Christmas gift only to discover the points had been deleted because it had been a year (Oct 21, 2007) since the last activity. Their supervisor told me an e-mail was sent but I ne ver saw it and went throught the spam without success. AT the very least a canada poost letter should eb sent.
What a micky mouse program & organization. I will withhold my custom from Home Hardware and Air Canada in future. I will also let them know the reason. This is outright robbery!
More Aeroplan Complaints & Reviews
- Aeroplan - expired aeroplan miles without proper notice! 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - fraud and cheating! 
- Aeroplan - no longer good value 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - cancellation fee amounts to 102%
- Aeroplan - mystery taxes & fees 
- Aeroplan.com - service fees for a change to one small segment of my flight
- Aeroplan.com - website and customer service
- Aeroplan.com - expired miles
- Aeroplan.com - taxes, fees and surcharges
- Aeroplan.com - change fees refunded