A&E Factory Service / service tech, asking for money to repair an item already covered by the warranty
I think may have been the most unprofessional company I have ever had to deal with.
I had a tech come to fix my ice maker. He came, diagnosed the problem, then told me he couldn't fix it because it was still under the manufactures warranty and that I need to contact Samsung. But for $219 dollars for his labor that he could fix it and I could try and get my money back from Samsung. He informed me that he would not fix the ice maker and that I would have to call Samsung and have them call and have he would come back out to repair that part.
After he left i got on the computer and with in 3 mins found out the part wasn't still under warranty and that he was wrong.
He put in the absolute minimum effort during his service visit. It only took me 3 mins to get the information he should have found out himself.
I truly believe all he wanted to do was charge for another service visit by not fixing the problem today.
This same tech came out to repair this ice machine 2 months ago. He pushed the reset button and said it was fixed even though he was told that this same thing had been done with out success by us over 20 times.
It took almost 2 months to have him come back out and attempt to repair the ice machine again only to leave without fixing it. Even though he had the part and the ability to fix it. All he had to do was put in 3 more mins of effort and he would have figured out that it wasn't under the manufactures warranty and that he could repair it.
My solution for all of this would be for A&E to send out a tech with the ability to repair this ice maker. Having to wait 3 months is a bit much to expect a customer to accept.
More A&E Factory Service Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service! 
- A & E Appliance Repair - a & e sucks 
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices! 
- A & E Factory Service - I would never have these people out again! 
- A & E Factory Service - scheduleing nightmare!!! 
- A&E Factory Service - lg dishwasher
- A&E Factory Service - samsung refrigerator repair (lack of)
- A&E Factory Service - lg refrigerator
- A&E Factory Service - dryer 
- A&E Factory Service - 2 days off of work and no show