A&E Factory Service / lg dishwasher

1 Ocala, FL, United States Review updated:

I had 9 repair calls from A & E of Ocala, FL. Yep, no shows, late, & just plain terrible service from Wally & Mike. Finally got replacement OK from Sears & find out that it should've been replaced after the 3 service call. Shouldn't these employees know this ? At almost $300/ call I guess that's how they make their money. I'm so sorry I have to deal with Sears again as this is the only repair company they employ in our area. And TRY to talk to someone at this company---impossible !

Di
Sep 28, 2018

Comments

20th of Nov, 2018

I purchased a LG kitchen suite for a home we had built less than a year ago. The dishwasher we purchased from LG broke and I have been dealing with both LG and A&E Factory Service in Bend, OR. What a joke. The first service call the repairman stated that there was no power to the dishwasher and subsequently ordered the wrong part. It took two weeks for him to figure out what part to order and it wasn't the right one. It has now been over a month and my dishwasher still has not been repaired. I am so disappointed that customer service means nothing now days. LG and A& E keep making excuses and saying things like they understand, but...…….. I have had two other nonrelated, non LG appliance issues that I troubleshot and ordered the part and replaced it myself in the same amount of time that these professionals can't get the job done. Both companies are to blame in my book.