Advertisment for Puppy Sales / Puppyfind will not address the report of an active Puppy Miller that is advertising on the Website

I have contacted PuppyFind.com customer service multiple times trying to give them information about an active puppy miller in Thailand. This person has plead guility to puppy abuse. I have directed Jessica, the Customer Service Manager to a blog that lists the complaints of numerous people and pictures of his kennel showing malnurished dogs of all ages with open wounds. I have had the Thailand rescuse contact Jessica requesting what kind of information that Puppyfind would deem conclusive as evidence of his abuse. Jessica has not addressed this. I have requested that my complaint be taken to a higher level, but Jessica will not comment on that, neither will she give me information on how to do this. There seems to be no oversite at all. I am unable to find any sort of contact number for Puppyfind. I feel that a website that affects so many people and so many helpless animals should make it their responsibility to listen and investigate any and all complaints and not stick their heads in the sand, when their is ample evidence that something is wrong. This is not the case with PuppyFind, they seem to be more concerned with collecting monthly ad fees. They take no responsiblity to protect their clients.

Rose M. Woodward

Comments

11th of Feb, 2008

I'm from Ukraine!!! My name is Marina Pimenova and I have the most brilliant nursery in Ukraine called deFageiro. I have puppies for sale from Sasquehanna Migrant & Vasilisa Ruah In Vifania! Here is my webpage... it is my nursery!!! Welcome!!! www.defageiro.com price (from 500 to 1000$).

• Pu
      9th of Jan, 2009

They have their contact information hidden, but it is listed on the website puppyfindfraud.com