Advantage Rent A Car A Hertz Companyrude customer service on the phone and at the #8,

I received a call from Brian's Precision Body and Paint shop regarding the State farm insurance claim on my 2015 Honda Accord. After which I spoke with the Hertz employee by the name of Marcus at 3541 Stone Mountain Hwy, during my conversation with Marcus he was very disrespectful in his tone as I was trying to locate the correct address and phone number for Brian's shop. He was on speaker and my adult daughter was here to assist me with getting to drop off of my auto heard the whole conversation. In his rudeness I told him I would call him back when I found the number. We called back from 3 different phone numbers, but was unable to get ANYONE answer the phone with that we went directly to body shop. Bruce's body shop called Hertz, expressing her concern for their last 5 customers picks response waiting times. Bruce's was able to get a Lyft pick up to hertz location, upon arrival there I ask was Marcus available and was told by David he was not there now. When I produced 2 picture ID's one being my GA DL and picture permit ID and handed my Chase Visa for my portion of the rental that State Farm isn't covering.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Snellville, GA David handed me my picture permit ID back, saying that the credit card was the other form of ID needed. It was then That I stated my Chase Visa is NOT a form of ID, he stated here it would be very nasty. Then stated to me in the presents of my 43 year old daughter, that I had been insulting when I said how rude Marcus had been and that if he was so unhappy with his job he may need to further his education and find another more satisfying job. From that my daughter tried to explain how upsetting Marcus was to her mother, and that was what I was merely expressing that point. David continued to be short of antagonizing the WHOLE BAD experience with Hertz. It was at the counter that I even learned there would be an additional charge of $50.00 that I had Not been made a ware of prior to, with this experience being my 1st and last back to Enterprise we will go for now on and share this experience on social media regarding this location, just a short block from Enterprise I would have preferred at this point. Excellent customer service in my own community is highly expected. Not someone telling you I'm just trying to get you in a car and get you out of here isn't excellent customer services in my book, a retired Flight Attendant!!

De
Oct 31, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 01, 2017

"I had been insulting when I said how rude Marcus had been and that if he was so unhappy with his job he may need to further his education and find another more satisfying job."

I hope you understand that this truly was a rude thing to say and would offend many people. Even when receiving poor customer service it's important not to insult others.