ADT / horrible service supervisors - called me rude

1 WV, United States

I have had a horrible experience with the adt company. All I had was a question. Can I change "this" about my service? After speaking to many reps and all they could do is tell me I needed to speak to a supervisor, nothing was answered. All the supervisors asked is "does this have to do with adt", while i'm trying to explain how it has everything to do with adt. The other only thing we discussed is who gave me the number to them and why that person did that. I did not have these answers nor did I care about those questions. I am calling to discuss my situation, my inquiry, not the supervisor's bad day! I was even called rude from one of their supposively "top" supervisors. Since no one else could answer my questions they forwarded me to ms. "roberta" and finally feeling releaved about speaking to a supervisor whom I thought would provide excellent customer service, when at this time... My question is still unanswered and I am still unable to contact anyone who can help. I would advise no one to use adt if they ever want to contact them or change anything about their service. When we were getting it installed everything was great until it was finished... Now they are nonexistant for my company! Will not answer the phone, will not answer my question, will not contact me back.

What a horrible customer service experience from such a wide known firm.