ADT Security Services / charging my account even though services cancelled
I cancelled my service October 5th, 2018. My last payment should have been October 7th, 2018 as per ADT. Now in January 2019 they are still charging me. I called them to resolve this twice.
They confirmed with me after my last phone call that they would issue a refund that would take up to 10 business days for the November and December payments that should NOT have been taken out of my account. They also said they would ensure payments would stop. Not only have I not received my refund, they are still charging me.
To have my bank stop payment on them, they will charge me a large fee. I want ADT to stop charging me, to refund what they have taken out (three months worth) and I want them to pay for the stop payment fee my bank is going to charge me.
I went online and read other people that they gave the same line of "someone pressed the wrong button". Apparently they do that a lot, and then don't fix it after promising to fix it. For a company I had entrusted in securing my home, they are CROOKS and have stolen my money for the past three months.
More ADT Security Services Complaints & Reviews
- ADT Security Services - horrible customer service and faulty product! 
- ADT - employee discrimination! 
- ADT - unreliable system 
- ADT Security Services Canada, Inc. - bad billing, bad customer relations 
- ADT Security Services - adt - checks in the mail... 
- ADT Security Services - incomplete pulse home automation package
- ADT Security Services - adt security
- ADT Security Services - cancellation services
- ADT Security Services - adt sells outdated equipment and jeopardizes patient/staff safety and compliance
- ADT Security Services - main board