ADT / Defender Security / money/service

1824 BRONSON PLACEOdessa, FL, United States Review updated:
2.5
Phone: 8137921698
Adt has assigned my account and credit card info to defender security without my premmision and have withdrawal monies from my account with out premission. I have called adt and they said I don't have a contract with them to call defender security I did and they said they would refund monies still waiting now they took out monies again I have to stop payment at the bank which cost me extra and at this time I can't afford it but I was trusting the company to stop taking my money.
Lena hamilton any help would be apperiated.
Le

Comments

Sc
  30th of Jun, 2009
I too signed on with ADT. Defender Security showed up at my door and told me they were authorize installers fo ADT. ADT told me that this was not true. ADT does their own install and they are cheaper than Defender security. I recently had a burglary and the robber busted the security system hanging on the wall. When I called Defender security they told me it would cost ME $500 to replace the system!!! That I should have my insurance company take care of it. I asked them to send out a technician TODAY - that never happened. I called them back to find out where the tech was and they told me a call was never placed to the service dept. I'm still waiting, my home is unprotected and my account is all confused. They then told me that I had a some kind of special "A" contract and that I could not get a service tech. ????? Huh? However I am locked into a 2 year contract at $56 a month for a service that I don't even have anymore!!!

Did I also mention that when the alarm goes off it takes the call up to 15-20 min to be routed to my phone? I know this because I have set it off myself to see what the response time is.

Furious in Cleveland!!!
Mt
  26th of Jan, 2010
i thought i was contracting with adt when i signed on only to find out i was under contract with defender security. when my alarm goes off, i usually get no respnse from anyone. if i was a burglar i could easily steal everything before the police would arrive. i feel the service is horrible and cannot wait to be out of this contract.

ADT Security Services Logo ADT Security Services