Acn Digital Video Phone Service / phone never work n keep chargen for service

1 AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888 414 1958

i pay for the phone i recive it n i never have line agn keep chargen me 35.00 dlls mounthly i call the custumer service they keep ignorenme

Comments

• Mr
      2nd of May, 2009

We live deep in the country, and when I was told that the Digital Video phone was so amazing that you can see your grandparent 100s of miles away that all you needed to do was buy 2 of these Iris phones.. You did need High speed enternet. I have that, I paid for 2 phone's and when I wanted to get the first phone to work we found problem after problem and called Customer service and talked to Techs etc... That was a year ago, I also tried to stop the service ! NO they where rude and told me it was not even in my name etc .. they where totaly giving me the run around. I let it go for a while thinking maybe I can get it to work and I dropped my house phone because it was ridiculus to pay $50 a month for one phone and $50 a month for a house phone! I NEVER Got this thing to work at all !! It would turn on sure, I sent it home with another rep to make sure it worked, sure it worked with other people's service - just not out in the Hicks where I live with my Radio broadband... Now if they had told me that it would just not work with some services I would have never got it... SO I have paid over $600 out of my Checking account Debit card for a year now, I finaly went into my account and changed the Date of Experation and now they cant bill me, I called them and told them I wanted them to turn the service off that they had STOLEN $600 of my hard earned dollars - and they tell me I cant because there is a 2 year service aggreement - I told them " You Cannot Charge me for services YOU NEVER PREFORMED ! I REFUSE to pay anymore and I want to be refunded what I put into this" . So far that has not helped, they also said that I never tried to have a Tech support - BS- they will try anything to scam you out of your money with NO Concern who they are hurting .. Its obvious to me that ACN is a Money hungry Bully !!!
    Mrs. Gray, In the country of California

12th of May, 2010

pyramid schemes seldom have good stuff to offer. If they do it's always super overpriced, and then they'll try to convince you that the extra money is justified by superior quality. To be honest, I find all products in the states to be pretty much standard across the board in terms of quality control. I'm thinking the extra money goes mostly to supporting their wildly inefficient pyramid structure. If everyone's getting paid, it must come from somewhere, right?

I've got a friend using ACN. The phone and service is terrible.

As far as I'm concerned, all pyramid schemes are a way for the average joe to plug-in to their entrepreneurial aspirations. As far as this goes, that's perfectly fine. What's not ok is that, well, they're a pyramid.

14th of Jan, 2011

**********IF YOU HAVE ISSUED ANY PAYMENTS TO A COMPANY THAT HAS NOT PROVIDED ANY SERVICES AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A FULL REFUND PLEASE CONTACT US - We can get you a full refund if it has been within 18 months since the transaction. We have no upfront fees, or contract to be signed, and no personal information is needed to start the dispute process which on average takes about two - three weeks. If you have been a victim of another form of telemarketing fraud please let us know! --- 800-982-0221 Ext 410 or 800-982-0221 Ext 401 --- email: mcooper@bcarecovery.com or srobinson@bcarecovery.com