Having problems with ACN Opportunity?

ACN Opportunity Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 226 1010 (USA, Customer Service)
+1 704 260 3000 (Head Office)
+1 888 414 1958 (USA, Technical Support)
+44 203 608 5051 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 088 1778 (Australia)
+64 508 226 002 (New Zealand)
+43 720 881 601 (Austria)
+32 28 087 302 (Belgium)
+420 255 713 900 (Czech Republic)
+45 35 258 012 (Denmark)
+36 619 205 000 (Hungary)
+353 16 875 361 (Ireland)
+31 208 964 562 (Netherlands)
+351 300 307 801 (Portugal)
+41 315 086 601 (Switzerland)
+82 16 709 800 (South Korea)
1000 Progress Pl Ste 100

Postboks 1850, 2300 København S, Denmark

Finland
PL 3420, 00002 Helsinki, Suomi

France
9/11, allée de l’Arche, Tour Egée, Paris La Défense, 92671 Courbevoie Cedex, France

Germany
Postfach 70 01 63, 60551 Frankfurt, Germany

Hungary
1315 Budapest, Pf. 502, Magyarország

Ireland
Custom House Plaza Block 6, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, Ireland

Italy

Poland
skr. poczt. 470
, 50-950 Wrocław 68, Polska

Portugal
Av. das Forças Armadas, 125 - 12.º, Nossa Senhora de Fátima, 1600-079 Lisboa, Portugal

Spain
Calle de las Rejas 11F, 28022 Madrid, Spain

Sweden
Drottning Kristinas väg 4, 66230 Amal, Sweden

Switzerland
BRT/EIN/135131/REP, Aérogare Fret, C.P. 1144, CH-1211 Genève, Schweiz

Japan
1-10-17 Hamamatsucho Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-0013, Koyo Building (Yokoyama Building)

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ACN Opportunity Customer Service. Initial ACN Opportunity complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ACN Opportunity above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ACN Opportunity. Discuss the issues you have had with ACN Opportunity and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ACN Opportunity Complaints & Reviews

ACNNo customer service - liars

I recently started a new job and because of the changeover I fell one month behind on my bill, called ACN to tell them that I would be paying my bill in full but it would be late as they were going to cut me off. I made payment arrangements with one of the reps and 2 weeks later I came home from work to report I had just made a payment and my phone was cut off. I had to use a cell phone, wait forever on hold for some rep on the other line tell me there was no record of my call and that they don't make payment arrangements anyway so I am lying. I was livid, I explained well either way I paid my bill and turn my phone on. His response was that ACN will not receive the payment and they would not turn on my phone until they did in 5 to 7 business days and then it would turn on within 14 business days after that. and also if I wanted my phone turned on I would have to pay them another $100.00 + because I now owed them for the current month which i hadn't even received a bill for (that bill came 2 weeks later). What made me so angry was that I was called a liar on the phone by this person, I was lied to as I had made payment arrangements in the past and it had never been an issue. In whole I cancelled my services, went with another company I was not able to transfer my number because ACN is not recognized as a company ... This has cause so many issues as I had my previous number for 12 yrs. I highly recommend staying away from this company they are uncooperative, unhelpful, they don't get the job done when you have issues, they are unreliable and their customer service is awful and rude.

Acn.comMorals are extinct in today's society, but I thought people had more integrity than this

This is a scam! I signed up through a former friend... It's so unbelievable I thought it was a joke. This is yet another example of sick people targeting others in devastating economic times. Yes, I'm a dinosaur when it comes to my morals. Morals are extinct in today's society, but I thought people had more integrity than this! They took me for thousands! It's NOT a joke! Do NOT sign up!!!

ACNThey wont listen

I joined up, originally to be part of the business and part of the deal was to have our landline and mobiles too. There was non stop wrong charging and no customer support whatsoever !!! Almost the very end of my first year, i was desperate to cancel and get onto someone who would deal with us in a reasonable manner. I cancelled one year and some months ago now.

However, now they say, that i did not cancel and the account still gets sent to me and numerous calls later, who did i talk to, what date and all of that, of course they dont give you a name or anything else, the calls are recorded !!! But doesnt help !!! They wont let me listen and they wont listen unless i tell them to whom i have spoken and the exact time and date !!!
      You must be kidding me. I will not give up. I am sick and tired of paying just because i can ! This time i will do the long haul and go forward for every person who cannot do it for themselves.

I am sick of being mistreated as a client and spoken to in such a terrible manner. .

Will someone with some sense tell me what we must do to get awesome customer service. . Or is it too too too late ???

• Gn
          gnscjfw Sep 16, 2011

Was asked twice to go to meetings and I didn't, I even told one of the guys that I have a feeling that this won't work out for me . Boy was I right, not cut out to work pyramid schemes

ACNBunch of liars

Dont deal with ACN. Worst customer service, unprofessional tech support, hidden fees. And of course they deal with companies like themself( Energy, Home security, water heater). They promise cheap services but they are not. Even if they overcharge you with obviious mistake it would be impossible to prove anything. Talking to Customer reps is as the same as you talk to answering machine or to Parrot. Never got a chance to speak to supervisor. They just dont give it to you telling that he(she) was busy or not in and that they would call back within 48hrs!!!. Never ever got a call back If anybody wants details of my 5 months struggle with ACN just post comments and Ill tell the story.

• Ga
            gavikant Dec 06, 2012

i dont get y the acnrocks is saying you failed lol maybe learn to read ! the person is saying bad exp that they had with ACN and they were a costomer :)

• Ga
            gavikant Dec 06, 2012

could you let me know more about your struggles, becuase one of my friend is doing this business and had me come to one of her meetings so let me know. thank you u can email me at [email protected]

• Th
            TheBebe Jan 30, 2012

i'd like to know more polestar. i was asked to join a few weeks ago. would appreciate your input.

• Ac
            acnrocks Oct 13, 2011

There are no hidden costs. So no need to read your garbage. Acn has about 90% of customer retention rate. It is a fact. YOU FAILED AND HENCE U ARE SAYING OTHERS TO FAIL AS WELL.

ACN — No money back guarantee

A person i haven't seen for a while suddenly called me out of nowhere and wanted to visit me. I was very...

ACN — Stay away

Just thought someone should say something worth while. As an ACN representative, I have ACN services in my...

ACN — Won't let me cancel - RIPOFF

ACN Digital Scam!! My brother talked me into joining ACN over two years ago. Because he was so excited about...

ACNPoor digital service

Friends, though I think the ACN business plan is sound...I cannot give any positive thoughts on the video phone or service.

I am reading some complaints about having to turn the phone on and off to get the service to work...yes, that is us too. We would go for days without any calls thinking how odd, only to realize that our service didn't work. From the time we received the phone and the following 6 months...I have had to turn the phone on and off every 2 or 3 days. During conversations, it would randomly hang up.

I wish I read some of these complaints before I signed on for 2 years contract. Customer service has been kind...however, plan on investing about 2 to 4 hours a week on hold or repeating the same issue over and over to different technicians on the phone as they walk you through applying new settings, speeds etc. Not worth the hassle. I saved $ per month going to ACN...I regret evey dollar saved.

• Su
              Suzanne Smith-Schrand Sep 28, 2012

All of the same has happened to us. As I was reading the complaints everything sounded so familiar. The phone didn't work most of the time, phone service was awful. I wanted to be able to see my 90 year old mother when I called her. This was a joke! When I was able to see her, it was a distorted mess for both of us. When I tried to talk to her or she tried to talk to me it echoed, static, hung up etc. Then on top of everything else you have to pay to get out of the contract, which we did. I will say that their customer service lady I talked with was very nice. I am just so glad to have Charter again.

• Ac
              ACN Phone Sucks Apr 02, 2011

DO NOT PURCHASE THE ACN DIGITAL PHONE! I purchase it about a year ago. The video functionality is worse than Skype (and Skype is free). Secondly, when you try to cancel the service for poor performance, you will get levied an excessive early termination fee of $199 + taxes per phone. In all, the ACD digital phone service is subpar no matter what the ACN pundit reps are trying to tell you and then when you try to terminate the service, you get ripped off!!!

ACNLack of service

Untrained reps selling complicated equipment. Unhelpful head office staff with no flexibility and limited provision of service. I bought a Videophone when we had to pay $500 for the privilege on top of equipment cost. Bought one for my mum, daughter and my brother bought one, so we could communicate as a family. My daughters phone never worked and calling the techs at ACN we were told that because we were connecting by wireless they did not provide support! Huh? (ADSL is only available after someone dies in Australia). After paying 6 months of rental (on a phone she owned) and realising she couldn't afford to pay anymore, asked if she could 'hold' the service until we get the thing working. They said maximum of 2 months. Since she couldn't get ADSL in that time and then get tech service, cancelled the service and was told she could never use the phone again or have it re-newed - a $300 phone. No-one bothered to ask if she wanted to send it in for service. My mother's phone worked and I was paying for it, next thing we find, both my brother AND I are being debited for her phone!! Double dipping! AND they wouldn't talk to me when I phoned about it although I was paying for it! Huh? My brother is still trying to sort this one out. The phones stop working properly after about a year and we have all found that callers can't hear us. My internet stick didn't work in major regional locations in Australia (even with external antenna) so I couldn't use it and had to get a new service from elsewhere. ACN told me I could not cancel the $30 per month for a stick that didn't work unless I paid $301 to be able to NOT use the thing. They sent to a collection agent for the $301 and when questioned by the collection agent, would not give an inch. I realise that those in the capital cities have limited problems - so don''t sell to those in regional areas. We were supposed to be reps and we have had such a bad time that we wouldn't recommend it to anyone - GO SKYPE!!! PS All this trouble in 12 months - cost ? approx $3000 wasted

Samantha Robinson Jan 14, 2011

**********IF YOU HAVE ISSUED ANY PAYMENTS TO A COMPANY THAT HAS NOT PROVIDED ANY SERVICES AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A FULL REFUND PLEASE CONTACT US - We can get you a full refund if it has been within 18 months since the transaction. We have no upfront fees, or contract to be signed, and no personal information is needed to start the dispute process which on average takes about two - three weeks. If you have been a victim of another form of telemarketing fraud please let us know! --- [protected] Ext 410 or [protected] Ext 401 --- email: [email protected] or [email protected]

• ACN INC Dec 17, 2010

coco56, it is obvious that you are having unanticipated issues with the products and services. I can assure you that your circumstance is uncharacteristic of the ACN experience. Your post does not specify with whom you have been speaking, so please contact ACN Customer Support using the contact information found on this page - http://www.acnpacific.com.au/contact-us - and immediately ask to speak with a manager who can examine the situation and hopefully get everything resolved. Thank you for your patience; I am sorry that you have had such an unfortunate experience.

acn video PhoneVideo phone, optus internet stick

Untrained reps selling complicated equipment. Unhelpful head office staff with no flexibility and limited provision of service. I bought a Videophone when we had to pay $500 for the privilege. Bought one for my mum, daughter and my brother bought one, so we could communicate as a family. My daughters phone never worked and calling the techs at ACN we were told that because we were connecting by wireless they did not provide support! Huh? (ADSL is only available after someone dies in Australia). After paying 6 months of rental (on a phone she owned) and realising she couldn't afford to pay anymore, asked if she could 'hold' the service until we get the thing working. They said maximum of 2 months. Since she couldn't get ADSL in that time and then get tech service, cancelled the service and was told she could never use the phone again or have it re-newed - a $300 phone. No-one bothered to ask if she wanted to send it in for service. My mother's phone worked and I was paying for it, next thing we find, both my brother AND I are being debited for her phone!! Double dipping! AND they wouldn't talk to me when I phoned about it although I was paying for it! Huh? My brother is still trying to sort this one out. The phones stop working properly after about a year and we have all found that callers can't hear us. My internet stick didn't work in major regional locations in Australia (even with external antenna) so I couldn't use it and had to get a new service from elsewhere. ACN told me I could not cancel the $30 per month for a stick that didn't work unless I paid $301 to be able to NOT use the thing. They sent to a collection agent for the $301 and when questioned by the collection agent, would not give an inch. We were supposed to be reps and we have had such a bad time that we wouldn't recommend it to anyone - GO SKYPE!!! PS All this trouble in 12 months - cost ? approx $3000 wasted

• ACN INC Dec 17, 2010

coco56, as stated on the other complaint that you filed:

It is obvious that you are having unanticipated issues with the products and services. I can assure you that your circumstance is uncharacteristic of the ACN experience. Your post does not specify with whom you have been speaking, so please contact ACN Customer Support using the contact information found on this page - http://www.acnpacific.com.au/contact-us - and immediately ask to speak with a manager who can examine the situation and hopefully get everything resolved. Thank you for your patience; I am sorry that you have had such an unfortunate experience.

ACN — REFUND-getting deposit back??

Just try to get your deposit back?? After many hours and several days...I have a phone number and an addre...

ACN — Scam

Biggest mistake i ever made. Lost tons of money !! Phones didn't work in my area no refund and keep...

ACN PhoneCustomer service - ###

I have had serious issues with ACN in the past, but this one over the last couple of days completely takes the cake.

I received a letter with my bill this month. The letter was dated July 28th, and I received it on August 9th. It stated that my account was SEVERELY past due, and that my account was to be disconnected at the earliest, on August 8th. (Yes, you read that correctly).

I immediately pulled out my bill from last month, knowing I hadn't made my payment at the end of the month like I usually do (as my husband had just lost his job, and we were waiting for EI to come in), but wondering if there had been a balance from the previous bill I hadn't noticed. Nope. Just one bill, due July 22nd. So, here's the order of events:

July 4th - My husband loses his job.

July 10thish - I receive my bill for June. It is $78.39 due July 22nd.

July 22nd - I don't pay the $78.39, still waiting for EI.

July 28th - ACN notices I didn't pay my bill and sends a letter on this date.

August 9th - I receive my bill for July ($71.47) and a letter (sent July 28th) stating that my account is over 30 days past due.

I call Customer Service. The Customer Service Rep I speak to, a woman, huffs into the phone when I say I would like to make arrangements for when I can pay my past due amount (1st EI cheque is due to come in Aug 12). In a snotty voice, she replies that paying $78.39 will not stop ACN from disconnecting my phone, long distance and internet. I response with surprise. She responds with 'Well, you should pay your bills on time, DUH'. Yes, she ACTUALLY said this. I say that I want to escalate the call, and speak to a supervisor. She says that the supervisor won't tell me anything different. I tell her that it is about her tone of voice that I want to speak to the supervisor, as well as the '46 days' that my account is supposedly past due. After a few more times of me replying 'Go get your supervisor' to every single thing that she says, she goes and gets the supervisor.

While speaking with the supervisor, I inform him of how terribly the first customer care rep treated me, he says 'I understand that, and I will look into it'. At this point, I'm too angry to care if the woman will get 'looked into or not'. I start to ask about the '46 days late' business:

Me: My last bill was due July 22nd. That was 18 days ago. Where are the other 30-odd days coming from?

Him: You could have paid the bill starting from June 28th.

Me: But ... the bill wasn't due until July 22nd. If I paid the bill on July 21st, would it still have been a 'late' payment by three weeks?

Him: Absolutely.

Me: But I don't even receive my bill until two weeks after the billing period is over.

Him: But you can pay starting when the billing period is over, so the account is late from THAT date.

Me: This is ridiculous, but okay. So, I can pay the $78.39 past due amount on Thursday. Can you guarantee me that my account won't be disconnected (like every other phone provider in existence??).

Him: No. And you have to pay $149.86 for us to not cut off your account.

Me: WHAT?

Him: The payment that was due for June, you haven't paid, and the payment for July isn't paid either. You need to bring the account up to date.

Me: The July payment isn't due for another TWO WEEKS.

Him: But the billing cycle is over. You need to pay it, or we will disconnect your services.

Me: I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

Him: No, that's our policy.

Me: To cut off services before the payment for them is even DUE?

Him: Yes.

Me: So. If I pay the 'late balance', which is only 'late' by 18 days, and bring the account 'up to date', your company will still cut off my services, even though I have no outstanding balances.

Him: That is correct.

Me: And what happens if I only pay what is late, and then pay the amount that is due Aug. 21st on or slightly before Aug 21st.

Him: You have to pay a reconnection fee ($35), and you MUST set up an auto-withdrawl for your bank account, so that it doesn't get cut off in the future.

Me: Uh-huh. Right. Okay, I want to escalate this further. May I speak with your supervisor?

Him: He won't tell you anything different. And his section is closed for the night (I had been on the phone into past 5pm my time).

Me: Can I have the phone number for him?

Him: Sure. (He gives me the number for tech support. Really.)

That was when I hung up the phone and called my ACN area Rep.

He seemed appalled at what the customer service had said to me, and immediately called the customer service guys again, to talk to them about the situation. He called me back and said that he got them to agree to not do anything to the account until Thursday Aug 12th, but then I would be expected to pay both the past due amount and the not yet due amount, in order to retain my services. I got into a heated discussion with my Area Rep, and again voiced my concern about the legality of threatening to cut off my services for a payment that is not yet due. He verbally shrugged, and we got off the phone.

Today (Thursday Aug 12th), I called again, hoping for a different service rep. I got one. A man this time.

I was told that my long distance services had already been cut off (which they had expressly promised not to do), and that if I didn't pay both the payment that was 48 days late, and the payment that wasn't due for two more weeks, then my services would be cut off. I tried to escalate the call, and HE WOULDN'T LET ME. He actually REFUSED to escalate the call. Would. Not. Do. It. No matter what I said.

I got their mailing information and have written the BBB about them, but I don't think that there's much that can be done.

So, all you 'I run my own business' ACN Reps out there: WHY DOES ACN HAVE THE ### CUSTOMER CARE EVER?

ACNDon't involve

Please do not involve with ACN. Their customer service is not good. We have to wait atleast 4 to 5 hours to reach the customer representative. After that you can not get the correct representative. The call direversion is very poor. The phone quality is too bad. I did a big mistake. Please do not involve with ACN. Regarding mobile phones, one of my friends submitted his request for the mobile phone, They did not send the hand set and they did not activate the account. Unfortunately one day he got the bill. this is ACN. Do not involve with ACN

• Il
                      ilove_i_live Jun 05, 2011

Of course they have no customer service! They don't even have their own techs to do the video phones installations. If they were a real company they would have real customer support and techs working on their "video phones." The customer service you get from the wireless service (Verizon, T-mobile, etc.) is directly from the wireless provider. ACN is only an authorized dealer, just like the authorized dealers you see at the mall, random booths and stalls everywhere.

• Le
                      LetsBhonest Oct 19, 2010

Do you even know what you are talking about?? Doesn't sound like it. I signed up with Verizon for wireless services thru ACN. WE knew exactly what our bill was going to be and received the phones we ordered 3 days later. Their customer service is very helpful and friendly. Had absolutely no problems. If you never received your phones, try calling them and letting them know! Wow, what a concept...

Acn DigitalEARLY CANCELLATION FEE

ACN is the biggest rip off going. My husband and I got roped into joining from a meeting. The sales pitch is wonderful... but the representatives giving the sales meeting is only rich from the 499 the collected from the poor innocent people at the meeting! Then they make you join telephone, cellphone, television and alarm companies with 2 year contracts (200.00 early terminations for all of them) the service is horrible and you cant cancel because it will cost over 1, 000 in cancellation fees... DONT DO IT!!! its a scam They just billed my credit card 200.00 for an early termination fee that I never authorized! They need to be sued!!!

• Ro
                        Rob the Tiler Aug 31, 2011

I am a small business owner, and am on acn. With acn we are also clients. So we have to use the services. And they dont work. Good luck finding someone to help here too. My phone is dead and putting the sim into another phone does the same. I cannot afford to have my phone down. It has been the worst phone service ive ever had. I think the only way out now is to pay maximum $$$. And im willing. Why would i want to sign people up to a service that i think stinks?!

• Jr
                        j.roodney Dec 24, 2010

ACN is a a substandard and outdated technology, I saw that right away during my 'presentation'. Wow, a giant phone you can use anywhere as long as you have a second suitcase! Ummm, I have one that fits in my pocket, it's called a cell phone. When the rep tried to give us a demo they were on the (wired) phone with ACN tech support for half an hour to smooth out some glitches, that sounds handy to me!
                        ACN is a joke, only old folks without a clue about technology are interested in it. MLM's are nothing new, and I am continually amused to see the same folks jump in to the same old shtick with reckless abandon!

• Js
                        JSteel Jul 14, 2010

They don't *make* you join anything. It's a business and you didn't do any work. If you join a gym and don't go work out all the time you can't call the gym a scam. The person doing the meeting doesn't make a dime from your 499. It's a business of customer acquisition and without customers nobody makes money whatsoever. You have nobody to blame but yourself for this.

ACNService and billing

I was persuaded to sign up for ACN phone and Direct TV to be "Qualified" to earn thousands of dollars helping EVERYONE get the phone service and TV. Can't access my bill on line, paid what I was aware of and they discomnnected my phone. They refuse to return calls or e mail or communicayte in any way. Our attorney ( PrePaid Legal Services) is handling this for us.PLEASE don'e EVER get involved with this ripoff scheme. IIt has cost us over $2000 so far and we aren't done yet. We can't wait to get away from Direct TV, would you like to pay to watch infomercials???? Costs us more than double what we paid for Cox Cable. Kathy in Kansas

• Co
                          coco56 Dec 12, 2010

I have to agree that ACN has no flexibility. Refer my comment re my families experiences simply trying to get service!!!
                          In Australia, most companies allow payment terms etc etc ... but not ACN. Sometimes people become busy with life and rely on receiving account reminders esp where the amounts vary from month to month. Also signups are often done by people with limited knowledge or training who DO NOT inform the customer. After my experience with business (I am a senior business person) I am shocked at the inflexibility of ACN.

• Je
                          jeko1075 Dec 10, 2010

I'm pretty sure you were aware of when the payment was due due to the fact that you signed a contract and due dates are stated there!!! that is of course unless you didn't read the contract. i'm sorry that acn didn't coddle you and pat you on the ### when you couldn't pay your bills. Put on your big kids underwear and take responsibility for your own actions!!

• Le
                          LetsBhonest Oct 19, 2010

Ok, just so you know...it doesn't matter what company it is if you do not pay your bill in FULL they will disconnect you! Come on really people?? I had an outrageous bill from PG&E and could not pay it in FULL, but guess what if I didn't pay it they would shut off my gas and electric. This is not an ACN thing, it is a if you don't pay your bill you will be in trouble thing. Don't blame ACN for something that is YOUR fault.

• Sh
                          shy 2010 May 07, 2010

I've had ACN land line service for about a year now, my bill was $60.48, I paid $60 (all I had at the time, but thought it would be sufficiant) about two weeks later I get a letter in the mail from ACN, a disconnection notice. I called them right away, thinking maybe they just didn't get the payment before sending out this notice. I was seriously shocked (felt like a slap in the face) to find out that...no...they got the payment but it was .48 CENTS short therefore they would be disconnecting!!! I couldn't believe the pettiness of this, never the less, I paid the .48 CENTS and was done with it, now here we are a few months later, my bill came in another disconnection notice, only got today thursday and the disconnection is slated to be done this Sunday($109.68) I only have a prepaid credit card, and I had just loaded it last night with $110.00 intending to pay my bill (another disconnection notice as my bill is a month behind) I call them to pay the bill only to find out there is suddenly not enough on my card as visa took out a fee (I assume) so I explained to the woman that I just loaded this card the night before so I could get this taken care of, but since visa took out a fee I am now $5.00 short 5 BUCKS!!! I ask if I pay the $104 I did have on the card if I would still be disconnected or could they push the date a few days so I could have time to reload more on the card. I was flatly told no...the amount owing is the amount owing and MUST be paid in full or the disconnection stands as is. I ask if the office is open on Saturday so I can have time to get into town (I live 30 min out in the country) and get the money loaded and call it in, I was told no...SOOO they send a disconnection notice over such a petty amount (the .48 cents) then later another disconnection notic only giving me 3 days notice of it, I try to pay enough to just get another day before they flip that switch but once again over a petty amount ($5) they will not work with me AT ALL!!!
                          ACN is not a very good company to get involved with what so ever!!! I for one am looking into other sevices (I refuse to use bell as well as they just have really rude people in customer service) I STRONGLY advise people to STAY AWAY FROM ACN!!! They are rediculas!!!

ACN Telecommunications — Multi-Level Marketing

I signed up for ACN about a year ago. I was invited by a neighbor to attend one of their meetings, my mom and...

ACN Inc.Disconnect my phone service and I have a $0 blance and want turn it on

My ACN phone service was disconnected after payment and I inquired why was it disconnected payment was made. They gave me some story about it was time for my next payment so they had to disconnect. So I informed the customer service rep. that on that day I had just received a new bill and it stated that my next payment would be due on April 15, 2010. Let me bring you up to date with my payment previously made on March 18, 2010 and the disconnect happened on March 26, 2010, 8 days after payment and sameday I receive my phone bill. I ask the customer service rep. what was my balance and paid it right then of $147.47. I was told then that it would take 24-48 hours to reconnect my service and of course I questioned this, but after trying to get an understanding 7 days later April 1, 2010 my service is still not on and a whole lot of excuses are being made as to why. One being technically reason and they are trying to solve it and it may be another 4 days to resolve. Does anyone out here are at this company feel my frusation with this issue. Now I have contacted my Local News station and the BBB to see if I can get some help in the resolution of this issue.

Acn Digital Phone — Sleezy REPs signing me up under false pretenses and refusing to allow me to cancel

My first issue is with the reps! After attending the meeting I ask for more information from the reps so...

ACN — Know what you're getting into

Before getting involved with ACN, you REALLY need to know what you're getting into. Yes, it is a...