Acme Markets

Posted: Oct 19, 2017 by

an employee

Browns Mills NJ, United States
Today I was at an acme shopping plaza in Browns Mills nj 08015 to be exact 18 Broadway st., my daughter was having a temper tantrum she’s 3 and one of the employees turned around and came around the counter and said “have fun with that” not only rude but this isn’t the first encounter with her ! I believe she is the manager ! All I know is she has short blonde hair and she’s an older lady . So unprofessional . Really disappointed being that this is where I normally do all my shopping ! The other encounter was when my father returned a bottle of Tylenol and her reply was whoever left it should have swallowed the bottle instead of leaving it behind. Not only am I appalled but I spend hundreds of dollars for me and my family to be treated like garbage and disrespected . Never in my life would I think someone in a corporate business would speak to someone in this manner ! I’m beyond frustrated and upset .
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Employees

Comments

A  19th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
could contact there corp office and file a complaint
personally I would stop shopping there if that's how they treat customers

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree