Accounting quiz / low grade received

United States Review updated:

I had received a low score on an Accounting quiz taken by one of your so called "professionals." They credited $18 to that website but I don't know what I'm supposed to do with that because I am not coming back to this site again. I have been on transtutors.com for the past 3 days complaining on my profile with different representatives. I am tired of this and all I am asking for is to get my money back on my debit card NOT on your website. I'm sure you make a ton of money off of other students and I am one of those UNHAPPY clients, it should not be that difficult to give that small amount of $45 back to me. Unlike you I need that money back because I am not a millionaire. I'm sure it won't be difficult. Isn't there a saying the customer comes first? In this case I am an unhappy customer and would like my money back. So please do so.
Nareh
[protected]@yahoo.com

Comments

• Ha
      Feb 03, 2014

Hello Nareh

We are very sorry for your inconvenience and will do whatever we can to help sort out your problem. Kindly please send in your user details and your order ID number at [protected]@transtutors.com We will be expecting your mail.

Thanking You,