Having problems with ACTE Education?

ACTE Education Customer Service Contacts

2nd Floor, 20 Nathan Subramaniam Colony Road, Velachery
Chennai
India - 600042
OMR
№ 38, Muthu Krishnan Complex, Sholinganallur, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, OMR, Chennai-600119

Tnagar
№ 136, Habibullah Road, T Nagar, Chennai - 600017

Anna Nagar
53-K, 1st Floor, W-Block, 4th Street, Anna Nagar. (Opp to: Kandasamy College / Roundana) Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600040

Tambaram
132, Bharatha Matha Street, Tambaram East, Chennai - 600059, Near Gandhi Park (Map)

Bangalore
28, 2nd Floor, 6th main road, Ganga R T Nagar, Bangalore-560032 Near L.G. Showroom, Ganganagar, RT Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560032

Mumbai
New Excel House, 41 B, 2nd Floor, Azad Nagar Road № 2 & Off Veera Desai Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ACTE Education Customer Service. Initial ACTE Education complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ACTE Education above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ACTE Education. Discuss the issues you have had with ACTE Education and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

ACTE EducationData Science training

I have undertook Data Science course in here.There are many up so far examples, further information links and interactive tests to assist you check overall comprehension. Further topics also are regularly introduced and everything is interrelated, so key skills are built up. Overall its a superb thanks to either fill information gaps or understand the general subject.'
I have had the pleasure of attending courses additionally to performing on a team with him. he's a superb course director and his delivery is coherent and informative. He managed to take care of a high level of quality delivery over the duration of the course on Digital Media Marketing.

Feb 02, 2020

ACTE Education — pakka fraud institute - prabu is a [censored]

dear students, please don't even turn to the side of this fraud institute. I worked as trainer. I completed...

Jan 30, 2020

Acte Education Anna Nagar — Education part time work payment pending - fraud institute

My Payment need to come still he not response for those kind, he already cheated students 30, 000/rs course...

Dec 02, 2019

ACTE Education — acte - no-1 fraud institute

Hello all, my name is Rahul Munde and I work for Felight Institute, Bangalore (felight.in) Recently we found...

Nov 29, 2019

ACTE Education — I have also not got my money for the two students I trained

I have trained two students in PP. They never told to collect the feedback form. After finishing the training...

ACTE Educationtraining scam by acte

Software training scam by ACTE
    I am java/j2ee trainer worked for ACTE AnnaNagar Chennai. Handled 3 batches till Sep'2019. . Mostly they cheated both trainers and students. They never deliver what they have promised. They cheated me. Trust me..They are scamsters. I filed complaint against them at Anna Nagar k-4 Police station. To my shock there are many complaints against ACTE in the K-4 police station. If you want to join, better check with Anna Nagar K-4 Police station and take second opinion from them and then join. This is my simple and humble advice.

• Ra
        Ravi Kumar1979 Mar 14, 2020

Hi,
        What action did the police took on the complaint you made?

ACTE Educationacte education review

I really enjoyed the practical part of the course including observation and feedback sections. Great experience, intensive and highly recommended for all. Please be advised though, that it is up to you to run the race ! I definitely will be returning to IT for future professional development courses and will continue to hold the time spent and the facility in high esteem. The entire experience was a very positive one. I felt that all staff members were always available and doing their utmost to help in anyway possible. A very welcoming place.

ACTE Educationtraining acte best

The course was an eye opener for me.The tutors' feedback were always of a lot of help to improve my skills . It was the experience in my life, people were all kind, friendly and smiley all the time. It was east to come but finding something to eat properly took sometime. My experience was amazing. I loved you every second of it. . The location is perfect for 'study only' purposes as there aren't many distractions in the area.
        Overall, highly recommended to anyone seeking professional development. Despite the heavy workload of the course, it was an experience which I will remember for the rest of my life. This course helped me find my strengths and point of development and how to be well prepared for any lesson.

ACTE Educationcourses in acte

Hi all, this is Reenu. I completed my Python course in ACTE. The trainer was a very knowledgeable person. All the classes will be very interactive. At start I don't know anything about python but now my trainer have made me an expert in it. Mock tests are conducted which helped a lot to crack my interview. Now I am with a high payable job so thanks a lot to the trainer and also to ACTE.

ACTE Educationtrainer are not paid

I have taken training under promise that I will be paid 40% of the fee per student.

Mail requesting for training came from [protected]@gmail.com

"Please SMS, call Or Whatsapp For Immediate Response Don't mail and the number to call is [protected], [protected], [protected]"

They promised to pay me the money in 2 weeks and they didn't pay the money even after 2 months of completing the training.

• Updated by Oracle Training · Sep 24, 2019

We ever has such complaint please post your email id as I am raising police complaint.

ACTE Educationtraining in acte

Perfect for any beginner interested in design field.Patient teachers with immense knowledge. Had a good learning experience. I have gained a knowledge about PHP in a practical manner rather than theoretical way. This helped me to perform well in my interviews and i have been placed in a top MNC now. Thanks a lot to trainer without him I wouldn't have got a job. The ACTE staffs also cooperated well during the training when i had certain issues in the timings during the training.

ACTE Educationworth for money

The course was completed on time with covering all the modules. The trainer has good knowledge and was able to pass those knowledge to us with real-time examples and explanation.At the end of the course was having a confidence to face the interview without any fear. Friends if you want to learn practically then my trainer is the Best Trainer coming from TOP MNC. His training is really in Practical Manner . Thanks for your Real time Training. Thanks to Real Time Experts also. I expected support in my on going project and I got it well from my trainer. Real time experts team helped me out in a fair way. Thanks for your support.

ACTE Educationcourses in acte

Hi all, I completed my java course in ACTE last month. One of the fabulous training center I have seen in Chennai. Most experienced training faculty good practical and technical knowledge. Perfect for any beginner interested in design field..Patient teachers with immense knowledge. They provided 100% practical oriented class room training with best course materials. Course fee is very nominal. Management team is very caring towards students career. Had a pleasant learning experience!!.

ACTE Educationtraining in acte

I have done my Java course in ACTE the previous month. The trainers are very well versed in it and have vast knowledge about it. I am actually a mechanical student but it was very easy to understand the concepts as they teach from the start. There will be mostly practical sessions more than theoretical sessions which helped me a lot to understand the concepts in detail. Now i have a very good knowledge in java. Thanks to the trainer and the institute. They made me a better person now. I would surely suggest many of friends to this institute. The trainer will clear all doubts during the classes. The trainer is actually a working professional so i got a real time experience.

ACTE Educationacte - valuable training environment

The course contents were quite informative and the trainer was also very knowledgeable. I want to thank the Multisoft team. Good training which is helpful to know how to create models and analyze multi-load. The course was really interesting and the trainer was also very helpful. I hope the things I have learned during the course will benefit me professionally I will definitely recommend this academy to other learners

The course was fantastic, I was nervous heading into the class because I was worried about any kind of a language barrier . But my trainer was a very effective communicator and I was able to understand him very easily making the experience very enjoyable and exciting. I couldn't have asked for a better trainer. I benefited greatly from the vocabulary in the class; heading into the class, I had no previous experience with estimating, scheduling, or the software.

I learned a lot and the trainer had no problem explaining any area I had questions on, whether it be from the software or the topic of example at hand. The information I learned will be very helpful when heading into my new job and giving me a great head start. Extremely pleased all around, from the training, the course, and the customer service. I had some problem with my card being accepted at worked greatly with me and my bank to make sure the money was successfully transferred. Thank you for the course and pleasant experience.

ACTE Educationtraining

ACTE is one of the best training center. The trainers will guide us in an efficient way. I have done my java course and now I have a very good knowledge in java. The will solve our queries in an efficient manner. They will conduct mock test every week end and the practice sessions will also be conducted daily. More than theory they will focus on practical.

Jun 13, 2019

ACTE Education — fraud thevidya passanga

I worked as a trainer in ACTE at velachery. I completely trained my student. But They are not giving me any...

Oct 08, 2018

ACTE Education — education

I have paid 28000 for a training in ACTE institute for a training in there anna nagar branch. KARTHICK and...

Oct 01, 2018

ACTE Education — training

Anna nagar-Worst Institute. No Trainer, No practical, no lab or training material provided . Fake review...

Chennai

ACTE Education — reviews

Dae thaevidiya paiya vinay (acte owner for fraud acte education) panam sambarika 1000 vali iruku da un...