Accor - Suitehotel - Rouen / Abysmal customer service
Visited the Suite Hotel in Rouen in March 2007 with my 83 yo grandparents. When we arrived the hotel wasn't finished there was no parking, even though the website boasted secure on site parking. The best that accor could offer was another of their chain of hotels for £300 extra!
Complaint sent in after visit and all we got was an email saying that they were pleased that we were satisfied with the way that their staff handled the situation and that we were offered alternative accommodation which we where happy with!! - No offer of compensation for the money which we lost, the hassle or the ruined holiday. No I was left with no hotel and disabled elderly guests.
I would never use an Accor hotel again.
More Accor - Suitehotel - Rouen Complaints & Reviews
- Accor Hotels - Stay away
- Accor Sofitel Hotel Berlin - Access to Lounge denied 
- AccorHotels - Service and membership
- Accorhotels.com - Death case & Ticket refund
- Hotel accor group - Entering into my room without any prior intemetation of the guest.
- AccorHotels - mercure paris le bourget paris, france
- AccorHotels - inimaginable chez novotel saigon
- AccorHotels - activation of membership
- AccorHotels - air conditioner in novotel cairo airport