Accor Plus / very very aggressive and annoying calls

HK Review updated:

Hi, I'm writing to complain about the membership renewal team, I'm from Hong kong, got a membership sales call weeks ago from " wing" her name. I already explained for 20 min I don't need this card anymore after it's expired this year, I just don't need, she kept annoying me asking why .after this call there's another lady called week after, same question I explained again just don't need the card since I don't really travel or eat or drinks a lot with this card, I told her to stop calling and I'm not gonna use it. I understand that's her job but that's really too much.
Today, a lady call " may " she called 3 times again! I told her I will stop using your group if she is still that aggressive, she didn't listen at all just kept talking. I was really pissed. Sorry but it's really a big damage to your members and for your business!
Please follow this up and I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Your sincere,
Flora Chow

Fl
Nov 29, 2017

Comments

• Ya
      Jan 14, 2018

I had the same aggressive sales tactics used on me in Australia. We have 2 cards as a family of 4. The boys are grown up now, and we did not want to renew. We were persuaded to renew them both for 2 vouchers for bottles of wine. The one voucher appeared over a month later. We are in dispute about the second one, as it was a verbal agreement, and they have not honored it. We were tricked - which is totally unacceptable. Even if they do honor their agreement, my time, and the annoyance / stress caused count for something - they just don't get customer service at all any more, Very sad.