Jetline Holidays Logo

Jetline Holidays

Having problems with Jetline Holidays?

Jetline Holidays reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 20, 2007. The latest review Non-Refunded Money for Canceled Trips was posted on May 3, 2021. The latest complaint Non-trustworthy, ignorant, couldn't-care-less liars! was resolved on Sep 20, 2007. Jetline Holidays has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 16 reviews. Jetline Holidays has resolved 1 complaints.

Jetline Holidays Customer Service Contacts

+44 80 0082 2199 (Customer Service)
Becket House, 36 Old Jewry
Thu10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jetline Holidays Customer Service. Initial Jetline Holidays complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jetline Holidays above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jetline Holidays. Discuss the issues you have had with Jetline Holidays and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Jetline Holidays Complaints & Reviews

Jetline HolidaysNon-Refunded Money for Canceled Trips

HUSTLERS! REMINISCENT OF SNAKE-OIL SALESMEN!
MY OPINION IN A NUTSHELL: Unscrupulous scammers! We paid for a trip to Italy in 2020 because Benjamin, the rep for Jetline Holidays, PROMISED that if 'Covid should prevent us from taking the trip, that Jetline would immediately refund our money.' We've had 6 conversations in 2021 with BENJAMIN, including tonight's call and PAGES of documentation. For the first 5 calls, he led us along, asking that we 'give it a couple more weeks and see if the travel restrictions to Italy would lift.' It's globally known that Americans may not travel to Italy due to Covid and yet Benjamin OFFERED us a few hundred bucks back as a refund -- AS IF HE OR JETLINE HAS A SAY IN THIS MATTER -- AS IF WE ARE NEGOTIATING THE REFUND OF OUR OWN MONEY FOR WHAT JETLINE CAN NOT DELIVER! (*Benjamin said that all calls are recorded, so every syllable of his smooth-talking snake-oil salesman spiel was indeed recorded. Bravo! We'll be retrieving those conversations and I will publicly post them as well.) My husband has contacted our credit card company and is on the phone now with our attorney; and my next contact, in a minute, will be to the news stations, to Travel Zoo (where this shady company finds its unsuspecting victims), and then to Steven Roberts, Managing Director for this wannabe company. RUN, don't walk from this pathetic excuse for a travel company. I have a feeling that they're on the way out and unable to repay the money to travelers whose plans were canceled by the pandemic -- and (based on the COUNTLESS similar reviews I've just seen) that Jetline thinks they can take everyone's funds with them. If anyone wants to be connected to our attorney who will be handling this matter, please reach out. I'm sure his firm will be pleased to right the wrongs of this deceitful company. (*Don't forget to add to your damages all the countless hours you've spent on this matter, with Jetline, with your banks, with the credit card companies, with Travel Zoo, and with your attorneys; AND make sure you recover attorneys fees spent, of course. Time is money and I plan to recoup every dime and would be pleased to assist others to do the same.) Any suggestions on how to deal with the group of thieves would be much appreciated.

Jetline HolidaysVacation Holiday Cancelation with no refund

If it were possible to give negative stars, I would. I booked a vacation package with Jetline Holidays on 24 Sep 2020 and paid $2250.90 in full on 25 Sep 2020. On 16 April 2021, I was informed by phone that my vacation was cancelled and that I could get a voucher for travel later. Per Jetline's own web-site, "If we are constrained by circumstances beyond our control to alter significantly any of the main characteristics of the travel services that make up your package you will have the rights set out below:" And then goes on to list 3 alternatives the last one being "a full refund of all monies you have paid to us". The first two alternatives do not apply. In spite of a total of 15 separate phone calls to multiple representatives of Jetline Holidays, I have been unable to get confirmation in writing of the cancellation or obtain a refund of my payment. The representatives have promised many things none of which included a refund of my payment. They say that the airline cancelled my trip not their company. Well guess what, my contract is with the Jetline Holidays not an airline. I urge everyone to reconsider booking with this company. You will be sorry if any problems arise.

Jetline HolidaysUnethical behavior related to COVID trip issues

We booked a trip through Travelzoo for a Jetliner Vacations 5 night all inclusive trip to Barbados. When I was searching how to get a COVID test that would guarantee results within the 72 hours of island arrival, I found that Barbados has a 5 day quarantine policy so we essentially have paid $3100 to fly to Barbados, sit in a hotel room for all 5 days of our trip, then return home. No mention of the policy was made on the website or by the travel agent when we booked the trip. Travelzoo is stating they will give us $1200 back for the hotel but will only refund us a portion ($800) of the flight and that will be with an American Airlines VOUCHER. So essentially we are losing $1000 if we cancel which we tried to do within 24 hours of booking the trip. They have offered to book another trip but we are not available to travel on the date offered. I am a nurse working in a hospital during COVID and vacation time is very difficult to come by. We have called Jetline many, many times and when we actually get a hold of someone, we have gotten nowhere with this complaint. Total rip off. So frustrated. We worked hard for this trip and are being ripped off. After googling Jetline, we found these e]issues are common with vacationers trying to get Jetline refunds.
      We would like to get a total refund on our credit card or if that is not possible, get a voucher for the full $1800 Jetline is claiming is being held by the airline company.
      Thank you.

Nov 05, 2020

Jetline Holidays — Unlawful business practice - refund not received

We purchased a vacation package to Greece (June 17th to June 27th) from Jetline Holidays with our first...

Jetline HolidaysRefused full refund for package holiday booked with them that they cancelled

Holiday booked 26 th Nov 2019. Booking number 4503037/1 Jetline Holidays
        11th May to Corfu 7 nights in a package holiday.
        Inc flights, full board & shuttle.
        Holiday cost £854 paid. On 13th May we contacted them asking for full refund as they had a breach of contract cancelling the package holiday
        They offered £600 credit or cash £535.
        This is not acceptable, we want full refund as we didn't break our side of the contract. Jetline Holidays have refused to give a full refund. I asked for cancellation invoice on 13th May and as yet it still has not been received.
        Surely its illegal to keep my money for a service they can't fulfil?

Refused full refund for package holiday booked with them that they cancelled

Jetline HolidaysPackage holiday

Hi,

We booked a package holiday with Jetline after seeing it on travel zoo due to start on the 27th April. Due to the pandemic it was of course cancelled and we have been waiting patiently for Jetline to make contact and discuss options.

It would seem like many others, Jetline are offering a credit note for some of the cost but not all? We paid £1, 064 but they are only offering £811, citing unrecoverable costs - are these fees paid to Travel Zoo? Do you support this behaviour?

I appreciate we are in unprecedented times, however it would seem this company is acting unlawfully & could also damage confidence in people using travel zoo, our confidence in using travel zoo in future has been impacted by Jetlines behaviour.

I have reported them to ABTA, CMA & my credit card company. We will never book anything with that company again & will think twice before find deals on travel zoo.

Apr 22, 2020

Jetline Holidays — Liars, crooks and frauds

Last we talked to these crooks was over a month ago, we were assured that if the airlines and hotel...

Jetline Holidays / Jetline TravelNon-communication about almost certain cancellation of holiday to croatia on april 5th 2020.

Booked a holiday for two of us, leaving Dublin on April 5th for 5 nights. Because of the coronavirus it is almost certainly candelled, but this is April 2nd and they have not given us any confirmation that that is the case, and there is no hint of a refund.

Sep 11, 2019

Jetline Holidays / Jetline Travel — Food and travel

We stayed at the sumas monteplayer in malgrat de mar from the 4th sept to the 09sept first the coach journey...

Jetline Travel — they do price frauding

Hi whosoever go for deals through t zoo please be aware of company called "JET LINE TRAVEL" they got...

Jetline Holidays / Jetline Travel — Customer service - bunch of liars! Big ### con

Do not be tempted to book with this company they are nothing but blatant liars they promise you the earth but...

Jetline Holidays — Bait and switch

Please slam your fingers in a car door if you are considering using the Icelollyholidays website and come...

Jetline Holidays — Customer service

Jetline holidays the worst company. I have booked many holidays on the Internet and never had a problem until...

Jetline Holidays — Gangsters

Please please please do not use this company. We have booked 2 weeks in bitez 6th october 2015 - 20 october...

London

Jetline Travel — Blatant liars & rip-off mechants

I purchased two travel voucher from Wowcher for a 3 night stay in Paris. Each voucher was 179 pounds ...

Jetline Travel — Non-trustworthy, ignorant, couldn't-care-less liars!

Jetline Travel www.jetlinetravel.com I'm going to make this as short as possible, if possible book...