Acaiberry All Natural Cleansing Formula / Charged me illegally

1 1725 NE West Devils Lake Road, Lincoln City, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 5415574102

I ordered AcaiBerry Trial which was a bottle containing 60 pills. Then they charged my debit card for $88. This was not authorized. I cancelled my debit card so they could not charge anymore. I called my bank and told them about it. They gave me the phone number to call which is [protected].

This is a scam. How can these people get taken off the net. I intend to notify Oprah, Washington Post, ABC News and Early Show they are backing a company which is a dis-honest and offers a trial and then charges us $88.00. This should be stopped and stopped now.

I will see what my re-course is.

More Acaiberry All Natural Cleansing Formula Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gl
      10th of Nov, 2008
    Acaiberry All Natural Cleansing Formula - Cannot reach company to cancell membership and not get charged a 100 dollares
    acaciberry all natural cleansing formula
    Freedom

I had ordered the product of acaiberry and i can not reach the number given to me so i can cancell the prodcuct.I went online and discovered a complaint with the same number on the bottle and i cannot reach it i would so much cancell this product i had it for 3 days and i do not feel any resultes in fact i feel consipated pls anyine using this product feom this company donot use it it a purple bottle and t say acaiberry all natural cleansing formula.

• Co
      17th of Nov, 2008

This is a joke! We are unable to contact anyone to cancel our order. This is a huge scam. The first number that we were given was for some company based in Utah; that wasn't even the same company. Stay away from this company.

• Va
      23rd of Nov, 2008

Hi I ordered the acai berry all natural cleansing formula as well and the number I received 1-866-938-4832 to cancel and all I would get is a busy tone so I tryed it on the weekend and it said call back during our business hours.

• Va
      23rd of Nov, 2008

Hi me again just tryed to cancel using the website listed above and it says I have no active products so if that is the case then there better not be any money taken out of my card. if anyone has any other suggestions on how to cancel please let me know.

25th of Nov, 2008

I tried also calling the toll free866-938-4832 to cancel..been trying for 2 days and you get a recording the call can not be completed b/c of network difficulties but if you call before 9:00 it tells you they do not open till 9:00..Funny their number works before business hrs but once they are in the office their is network difficuties

• Su
      29th of Nov, 2008

Absolutely agree, a total SCAM! There is no way of contact by telephone or "contact us" for customer support email gets returned.
    I CANCELLED MY CREDIT CARD, SAID IT WAS LOST AND THEN YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO TAKE ONE CENT OUT OF MY CREDIT CARD.

ALSO I AM IN THE DIRECT MAIL MARKETING BUSINESS, 20 YEARS NOW. I DEFINITELY KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF SCAMMERS!

• St
      13th of Dec, 2008

Same here... Does anybody know what can be done about this???

• Ca
      14th of Dec, 2008

This same thing just happened to me. I took one of those pills got violently ill and them this morning I find an unauthorized charge of $88. Perhaps if the better business bureau, AOL, Oprah receive enough complaints they will shut these people down. If any one has an idea about how to syop these people from robbing us blind please post it.

• Sh
      31st of Dec, 2008
    Acaiberry All Natural Cleansing Formula - took money out of my checking for product without permission
    Acai Berry
    Martinsville
    Virginia

YES I HAVE ORDER THE FREE TRAIL PERIOD OF ACAIBERRY WITH WHITE TEA THAT IS A ALL NATURAL CLEANSING FORMULA FOR $5.95 AND NOW I LOOKED AT MY CHECKING ACCOUNT AND THEY HAVE DONE TOOK OUT NOW $88.62.I HAVE TRY EVERYTHING TO GET INTOUCH WITH THEM TO CANCELLED AND GET MY MONEY BACK : I TRYED THE PHONE NUMBER BUT IT IS BUSY EVERY TIME AND I HAVE LOOKED UP EVERYTHING UNDER ACAIBERRY BUT NEVER COME UP WHERE I COULD REACH THEM.IF YOU OR ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO REACH THEM PLEASE WRITE ME AND LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO GET MY MONEY BACK ALSO I CAN'T CANCELLED IT EITHER IF I CAN'T REACH SOMEONE, PLUS THEY WILL KEEP ON BILLING ME FOR IT.THANKS SHELIA BATES MARTINSVILLE, VIRGINIA

• Ba
      23rd of Jan, 2009
    AcaiBerry All Natural Cleansing Formula - I got the trail and now I want to cancel
    Barbara J. Schroeder
    Minnesota

I was sent a trail bottle of Acai Berry to try.I got it and went to call the toll free number to cancel my futher order and the number is out of my calling area? No one replies and then it said to try this site.Please help befor they charge me for something I do not want.

• Lo
      23rd of Jan, 2009
    AcaiBerry All Natural Cleansing Formula - Unable to reach anyone to cancel on same day I received shipment calling 1-866-938-4832 which is within 15 day requirement.
    AcaiBerry
    127 NW 13th Street, Suite#4
    Boca Raton
    Florida
    Phone: 866-938--4832

I would like to cancel any further charges or shipments as of today, January 23, 2017. I am within my 15 day cancellation period. Company does not answer phone number given. Order #1108100 Lois Diane Arnst

• Ck
      15th of Feb, 2009

I thought I was going to receive a month free trial of Pure Acai
    Berry thru a website with Rachel Ray's endorsement and got this Acai Berry All Natural Cleansing Formula. I also asked for a month free trial of Bromalite which came in a separate shipment without any packing slip or information at all. I cannot get anyone on the phone and recently left a message on the "support" web address. I will be checking my credit card and if anything shows up, I'll dispute immediately and have them take care of this mess. It is a shame that these undesirables link up to reputable sponsors with misleading ads. It really makes you want to never order from the internet and just buy directly from stores such as GNC.

• Kr
      16th of Feb, 2009

I totally agree with all the mentioned complaints. I too, could not get my money back and when finally getting thru, it was past my 15 days. $88 + gone...taken out of my account. They also charged my account $5.95 for some kind of tea (didn't get or know anything about) but after talking with them and getting nowhere, I finally just hung up VERY angry and frustrated. They all have an accent so I'm sure they are in another country and they're all trained to say the same thing..."Well, I'm sorry Mrs. ***. There's nothing we can do about it since we did not hear from you within the 15 days"! This place needs to be shut down so they don't take our hard earned money. But then, maybe we're just all a bunch of suckers, wanted that magical pill that will take care of those extra pounds. I think the Attorney General should be notified of this!

• Sh
      6th of Mar, 2009

I am with you on this. When I received my bottle, I called immediately to cancel. Now a MONTH later, a charge has gone through for 88.62, plus a .71 cent visa conversion fee which says it was shipped out of the country and another amount of 94.67 is posting, but since I did this with my debit card, I can't dispute it until it posts. These people should be ashamed of themselves.

Everyone should get together and let's hire an attorney and sue these people! The pills don't even work!

I am soooooooo angry right now. 3/6/09

• De
      8th of Mar, 2009

I too have been attempting to cancel after receiving the product and finding out that it would cost almost $100/month. Have tried the phone number 866-938-4832 and my husband spoke with a person with broken English and was told he would receive a call back within 24 hours and gave them his cell number so that he wouldn't miss the call. He never received a call and it has now been almost 48 hours. I attempted to chat with someone on www.MyTrialSupport.com and all they did was attempt to send me information about the product and how to change my credit card information to my email address...attachments could not be opened. I thought "live chat" was interactive? I would highly recommend to anyone considering this that it is a bad idea and bording on a "SCAM".

First of all I wasn't even looking for Acai Berry. I was attempting to go to E-bay official site and when I clicked I was sent to Acai Berry page. It caught my interest as I had recently had a discussion with someone about it...I usually do not fall into things quite so easily and I am kicking myself now for my error. It won't happen again. Again, I would not recommend using this company if you are interested in this product. Find it somewhere else.

• Ka
      21st of Jan, 2010

I read all of the comments by the victims of this scam and feel totally sick. I too ordered a free-trial and just check my on-line banking account to see my account was debited over $170 for this - the second time - I was not smart enough to do anything the first time it happened. Not only am I angry I am feeling totally stupid to have allowed this to happen! I cannot see where anyone has had any success in contacting this company or whatever it is - I sent an e-mail to the e-mail address on the flyer that was inside the first shipment I received - got a notice back within minutes that the e-mail address was non-existant. I also cannot see where anyone was successful in any way to stop this except by canceling their credit card. Unfortunately my credit card is a debit card and is tied to my checking account - what a mess! If this is happening to so many people why has there not been a way to stop them - I truly denounce any person or show that advertises and/or supports/condons this bogus company. Please post any information that might be helpful - I certainly cannot and will not give away this amount of money for fraud purposes!