Bryant Research,LLC Logo

Bryant Research,LLC

Having problems with Bryant Research,LLC?

2852 Bryant St
San Francisco, California

Complaints & Reviews

unauthorized charge

First of all I wanted to try the product then I ordered the 14day trial for 1.97 not bd for trying it out. Then I received the product 3 days before the 14day trial ended. So I called and the company extended my trial. So after taking the product for 2 weeks I had a areaction to the product so I called to cancel 2 days before my trial ended. I spoke to 2 different reps. First rep said go ahead and return product second rep said don't worry about sending product back. Then I get a charge for 84.95!!! So I called back and they said SORRY thats it. Well this charge caused an overdraft in my bank account. Don't fall for this company and this product I got sick from it.

• Pa
    patricia childs Sep 14, 2009

I HAVE TRIED CALLING FOR 2 DAYS AND I HAVE YET TO TALK TO A LIVE PERSON. I DO NOT WANT YOUR PRODUCT. I WANT TO RETURN IT AND RECEIVE A CREDIT, I WILL TRY AGAIN TOMORROW ( TUESDAY SEPT 15, 2009. YOU GET PEOPLE BUSINESS, BUT YOU DO NOT MAKE YOURSELF AVAILABLE IF THERE IS ANY QUESTIONS.

• Cr
    Cross-deninuk Sep 29, 2010

Tried to cancel order after tablets made me sick and made my heart race. No paperwork was sent with the FREE TRIAL, the United Kingdom contact number did not exist and the e-mail was a do not reply. Wrote to the company that dispatched them. Hope they can stop any more being delivered. Cancelled my credit card so they'll not get any money from me. US authorities should be shutting these fraudsters down.

False advertisement

I ordered a trial of the product, unaware that if I didn't cancel the product in a certain time that the FULL amount of the product would be charged to my credit card! Not only that but unaware that it is an automatic shipment! Received credit card statement with charges and had not received any product.

• Ti
    Timothy Feb 18, 2010

Here's a more direct way to avoid such scams --

Acai is an excessively abundant provincial Amazon berry. It sells for $1 a bottle of freshly squeezed juice at any major Amazon city, where something like 400, 000 lbs of acai berry are sold every. The species (euterpe oleracea) grows in the wild and on plantations by the billions. It is a weed species - the very same one used for hearts-of-palm (you know, the cheap $2.00 cans), a product which kills the fruiting trunk.

People outside the Amazon region are paying out the ### for this product, marketed by greedy advertising charlatans. They pay next to nothing to acquire their acai product (most of their cost is packaging), and they artificially inflate it's value, by spinning all this washy BS about it being a "superfood" and having superior "health virtue." These unscrupulous US companies (not the native growers/harvesters) are making a killing because they make 500-1000% profit in many cases. It's abhorrent.

They are playing the ignorant public like a fiddle, all the while giving "health food" a bad name. The puvlic would do much better to be skeptical of anything making such claims. Make every effort to understand where things come from, and what it is. That way at least you'll have some perspective.

• Dk
    dkparm Apr 20, 2010

I feel like another dummy. Boy did I ever fall for this scam!! I had some mon avie juice and didn't use the tablets for a couple weeks and lo and behold along came another bottle!! Then I looked at my credit card statement and had been charged for 2 bottles. FULL PRICE. I called, and contrary to what I've read here, I got to talk to a person who sent me to a supervisor, who cancelled my subscription and said they'd only charge me half the price. !!! The 2nd supervisor said she'd refund the whole purchase price. I have yet to see either, but I will dispute the charge on my card, and that's for sure. What a RIP OFF.

fraudulent debit charges

Approximately one month ago I subscribed to a trial run of the AdvancedAcai Weight Loss System product. It cost only $6.00 for 3 bottles plus shipping, so I thought it couldn't do any harm to try it out. I received the goods in the post about 10-days later and began using it. I wasn't convinced of the efficacy of the pills, so I stopped taking them. I figured I had spent a minimal amount of money, so I wasn't overly concerned, and I decided I wouldn't subscribe to the full program. I did not contact the company again.
Two days ago, much to my surprise, I received another installment of pills. It was accompanied by an receipt, stating, "We're glad that you have enjoyed the Advanced Acai Free Trial and have decided to continue a proactive approach to a healthier life. . . . your 30 day supply of the Advanced Acai supplements [has been] billed to you at only $79.95." I DID NOT subscribe to the full program and I was not informed that by not UNsubscribing, I was agreeing to carry on. It's a devious case of "sign up by default"!
Now that they have my bank account number, this company is fraudulently withdrawing my money--money that I did not authorize them to take. I'm going to deal with this matter as soon as I can by canceling my card--it seems the only thing to do. I feel so silly; I never buy anything online, let alone diet pills! It's a valuable lesson and I encourage other victims of these scams to be more careful about who you give your bank account details to. Regardless of my mistake, this kind of fraudulent conduct should be made illegal.

Makakua, HI

• Ra
    Ravi Kumar13165 Sep 05, 2018

This is Ravi Kolors health care has great impression on dieters, their weight loss program is very unique from other. I lost my weight in a easy way!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices