Having problems with ABC News?

47 West 66th Street
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ABC News.

Complaints & Reviews

Dec 12, 2019

Designated Survivor T.V. Show — poor programing

The first 2 seasons of this show were awesome. The third season is horrible! All the forced foul language...

ABC Newsbush funeral

The American Broadcasting Company, how disgusting of your two so-called correspondence during President Bush's funeral.
The administration of your outlet has shown just how they supervise their employees. The name of your company had meant a great deal to me, no longer. As a combat veteran, I felt I had put my life at great risk for my country. For you to use the name of America as a broadcasting enterprise then show so much the opposite by speculating on the death of president Trump makes millions of people think so much less of your company. Do not use the name of our country when you show disrespect to a person elected as president. I thought my heart was going o jump out oy chest hearing the two employees speak of so much hate. I said to myself this is not America I know and love when two who represent our so-called news speaks as they did.
To me, it is a direct result of your company how you want them to report our news.
I can only respond by writing to you and by never watching ABC again.
I doubt anything will change.

John R Dobson, Jr.

ABC News54" cut ztr mower

I purchased this mower in person at the local Baton Rouge store on March 12, 2017. I paid $69 to have it delivered with delivery being set for March 15th. That morning I get a call that my delivery has been delayed and rescheduled for Saturday March 18th.
    no one could or would tell us what caused this delay, finally after several phone calls and transfers and being hung up on by the rudest foreign speaking customer service department ever we find out this mower is out of stock...wait...you sold me a mower knowing it was out of stock without informing me so I could make a decision as to get another model, wait for this one, or purchase elsewhere?????? AND you took my cash money just like a slick con artist running a scam of which Sears is no better than.
    I predict and look forward to the day when every Sears/Kmart store is closed, bankrupt, because the way they do business that is all they deserve. They are crooks, liars, and cheats. Outsourcing an important job like customer service out of the country so they can pay $1.25 an hour to a non English speaking, untrained, rude individual to further insult their customers.
    I believe taking someone's money for the promise of something in return and not delivering is fraud plain and simple and will be calling the state attorney generals office to pursue this as far as possible.

ABC Newscommenting and discussion

ABC News is working hard to limit free speech, when they don't agree with the speech.They behave like gangsters, and DISQUS.COM is assisting them.

They (ABC) didn't agree with my take on feminism, and they decided to block my Disqus account. Not only that. They also removed all my comments, even completely positive ones, from their commenting sections across their site. ABC News behaves like a bully, and in my opinion, it is completely un-american, un-patriotic and rude.

Shame on Disqus to support ABC News by allowing them to use Disqus discussion forum.That's all I wanted to say.

commenting and discussion

ABC Newsworst company ever

The worst software Consulting and staffing company to deal with is Caresoft, Inc., Located in New Jerssey. Please be very very careful while dealing with these people or while accepting an offer from them|. They will use your services and will never pay you". They will talk to you very sweetly until the work is done and latter on will not even return your calls or emails.. They are ready to lick your shoes, inorder for their work to be done;. Real stupids and worthless people:. I even did see the other reveiws of Caresoft, and they tried to remove all of them/. Ask them for some good references before you enter into an agreement.. Be very very carefull !

• Go
            Gola Sep 29, 2009

ABC Newscasters are mostly guilty of displaying Soap Opera emotions while delivering the news. I am sick of the dip in their voices or the pause before a point to get you to be emotional about a crime. It is not their place to invoke emotions. "Wait till you hear what happened" is commonly heard on every broadcast and I can not take it anymore. I want a straight delivery and leave the acting to Hollywood.

• Do
            Dont like being duped Sep 29, 2009

I'd rather listen to any newscaster from ABC all day than sit listening to Katie Couric for even one torturous minute. Like fingernails on a chalkboard she is! Ick!

• La
            Larry Collins Jun 24, 2010

I will stop watching ABC news and other programs.
            Cause I wear my flag pin proudly. This does not tell anyone nothing except I love America.
            I think Fox news is better anyway. I am a longtime Jay Leno and others on your network. But starting today I will be a David Letterman fan .

• Ka
            Kandice Fossett Mar 11, 2016

I along with many others would like to know why each and every time any type of emergency/update/news announcement / special report and or death may happen; does it interrupt the 2pm listing? I watch this channel religiously and am very aware that any type of interruption will always disturb General Hospital. This never happens to Dr. Oz or any other show. It is understandable at times but this is a continual reoccurance.