Acai berry / Aci Berry is a scam

United States, Massachusetts Review updated:
Amir and Sanchez Nutraceuticals
Please do not buy this product unless you read the fine print very carefully and are prepared to spend $79.96. I order the product last month and received the order after 15 days. They tell you that you can return the product within 15 days of the when the product is shipped!. Well I did not get my product until day 14. I called the company and asked if I could have my money back b/c I noticed I was charged $79.96 instead of the $4.99 offered on their website. I was told no I chould not. I was told I should have read the fine print@!!!.
Well, I asked to speak to the manager. I waited on the phone for 20 minutes only to be told by the manager that she is not authorized to refund my money!!!. Lovely. This company is a scam big time!!!

A  22nd of May, 2009 by
Everything that you have read in the comment section about the Aci Berry company is TRUE. Ihave been trying to get my 82.00 back for a month. They claim they can't connect you to a billing department and each time I ask for a supervisor I'm put on hold for 20 minutes until they finally hang up on me. The pills are a 30 day trial for free, you just supposely pay for shipping. It is a lie. What they took off my card in one day has taken me a month to try to get put back on and still haven't succeed.