acai berry detox-myacaidetox / refund and cancel

Myacaidetox FWM laboratories
Phone: 866-955-4108
I received one trial shipment of this product, I could not talk to them because there was no info on the web site to allow me to do that nor on my confirmation I received. I had to wait until I received the bill from my credit card company. I was charged 87.13 on 2-27-09. I called and tried to cancel and get the refund but I was told I had gone too long. I was unable to get ahold of them until I received my bill with the phone number on it. Then I received my next bill with another charge on March 12, 09 of 83.18 plus charges of .83, 2.00, .02, 1.98 .02 and 9.95. on march 16 as I was checking my credit card billing online I had been charged another 9.95. Last night the 16th I spend a lot of time trying to get an answer and being put on hold for a very long time and getting nowhere with this company. This product made me sick and caused stomach cramps and I was very miserable made more so by the extreme charges and the fact that I cannot get this resolved. I am going to dispute this with my credit card company and also file a complaint with the B.B.B. I hope you can help get results and stop this madness from this company.

N  17th of Apr, 2009 by
do you know the customer service number so that others can call it before it gets out of hand as in your case? If so, please post it.
A  17th of Apr, 2009 by
The ad talked of someone from my town. I realized later that the name doesnt exit in our very, very small town. Also, if I had been thinking, I would have realized that the person claimed to be outside in February in her bare feet. We had over a foot of snow here in November. I believe that this company misrepresents itself.
N  20th of Apr, 2009 by
I had the exact same thing happen, however not only did i have charges from this company, I had charges from "naturalacaidetox" as well, and the kicker is, i never ordered anything from them. I called both the companies (which phone numbers were the exact same except the last digit..funny how that works) and the first said that they were not affiliated, even though they both had the same introduction message. The first company put in a complaint to the refunds dept. and cancelled my membership. I called the second company and the lady said that they could see that my account had been cancelled, and that a complaint had already been put in from the refunds dept. So i waited to see if any money would be refunded. A week later, i did get 83.18 credited to my account, however there was still 87.13, 1.95, and 2.00 that had not been returned. So i called, yet again, and they told me that they were not affiliated with any other company. I asked to talk to a supervisor, whose name was Andy, who was very rude, and said that it was my fault that i had these charges, however after much arguing, she supposedly put in another complaint to the refunds department, and i'm still waiting (almost one full week later) to see if any money has been refunded.
N  18th of Aug, 2009 by
to cancel this product dial 866-728-6203. Hope you get it canceled.