ABSA Insurance — claim 3192824
On 4/1/2017 my house was flooded after an huge rainstorm. I lodge a complain on 5/1/2017. They promised I will be contacted by an assessor. I phone everyday to follow- up on the claim. Everyday they promise the assessor will phone you, but this never happen.
Every time you phone you hear the same, the assessor wil contact you. You should think that they will understand, that you were traumatised and that your stress levels are very high. You think that they will support you to make life easier, but they dont care. Absa insurance know that the assessors have all the power over your claim..
They don't care about customer service, they know you can do nothing without the assessors and therefore you can wait they don't care.
More ABSA Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - credit card application
- ABSA Bank - debit order