ABSA Bank / internet banking
During 2008 I had an Absamail email address. Absa sold their internet service to @lantic Internet. Absa informed me by letter I had to do nothing. During 2009 I changed to a Gmail account and informed Absa. Absa continued to deduct a monthly internet bill from my Absa bank account without informing @lantic of my change of address. I assumed the continuing deduction was for Absa internet banking and it was Absa bank costs and kept on paying it. Neither Absa or @lantic ( Vox Telecom on the bank statement?) cancelled the debit order on my account.
Now, who is going to reimburse me for pying for the non service to a non existing email account???
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - debit order 
- ABSA Bank - insurance
- ABSA - assistance refused