ABSA Bank / husband deceased and platinum life cover paid into wrong account
I submitted a claims at creditlife claims at Absa as my husband had R25000 lifecover. I submitted the claim with all documentation required. Absa also needed proof of my bank account which is Standard Bank.
The money was paid out on the 28th December 2018, but into my husband frozen account [protected] RA Vice.
I need this to be rectified urgently as I do not have access any more to this account. Why did Absa then requested proof of my bank account.
I also need to know why does Absa still deducting bank charges on a frozen account.
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - lack of service iro access to my internet banking (rvn no).
- ABSA ATM - absa atm swallowed my cash deposit money
- ABSA Bank - unauthorized debit form my account
- ABSA - cash swallowed by atm after I did not took money quick enough
- ABSA Bank - home loan