ABSA Bank / atm not dispensing cash

1 South Africa Review updated:

2 weeks ago I went to the absa atm machine, just outside ABSA bank central cape town. I attemped to withdraw cash from the atm, The atm machine request me to remove my cash but no cash was dispensed.I went into the bank, a teller assisted me, saying that the complaint has been lodged and when the atm guys check the atm they will see that there is a balance over on the atm machine and my cash will be deposited into my account. 3 days later I called and no one could assist me. I then telephoned the complaints department, where a young lady, check the details of the complaint and asked me for a reference number, no reference number was issues to me.She said that the atm machine was over and that the cash should have been deposited. But its been 2 weeks now and no cash. Its my money and its their fault, why should I run after them and telephone them ? I hate ABSA and will be closing my account ASAP and want absolutely nothing to do with this poor excuse for a bank.

Comments

• Ph
      12th of Dec, 2018
    ABSA Bank - update system
    924 ben swart stre
    pretoria
    South Africa

this is my second email to fnb. if this is not sorted out this week i will take it to onbudsman. please update system. got all the attorneys letters to show. cant open credit card because system says im on itc but im not. got all the documents.