ABSA Bank / atm not dispensing cash
2 weeks ago I went to the absa atm machine, just outside ABSA bank central cape town. I attemped to withdraw cash from the atm, The atm machine request me to remove my cash but no cash was dispensed.I went into the bank, a teller assisted me, saying that the complaint has been lodged and when the atm guys check the atm they will see that there is a balance over on the atm machine and my cash will be deposited into my account. 3 days later I called and no one could assist me. I then telephoned the complaints department, where a young lady, check the details of the complaint and asked me for a reference number, no reference number was issues to me.She said that the atm machine was over and that the cash should have been deposited. But its been 2 weeks now and no cash. Its my money and its their fault, why should I run after them and telephone them ? I hate ABSA and will be closing my account ASAP and want absolutely nothing to do with this poor excuse for a bank.
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - customer service extremely slow.
- ABSA Bank - unauthorised debit order rccs j bos
- ABSA Bank - failure to issue an appropriate account confirmation
- ABSA Bank - loan application
- ABSA Bank - building insurance