ABSA Bank / bad service and a very unhappy client

Uitenhage, ZA

My business name is Blaauws Worldwide Transport and General Services(Pty)Ltd.
Account of my business being closed due to documents needed by the bank that I sent the banker almost 2weeks ago, now 2 days before money must go into the account as normally for the past 2 years she the banker telephonically told me after I phoned her the papers she sent me are to be done inside the bank, and she will only be able to do it on the 5th December 2017. After the email state sign and email back to me. The services given to my business by the ABSA Uitenahage branch and banker Ashlynn Schambrill is very bad. First time bad was 1 year ago the bank found not even give me car finance same Uitenhage branch, Nedbank Uitenhage over the street give it to me and I am still happy. My business I build with my own money the only thing I do is to bank with ABSA. Why I don't know!
NB. My contact details is [protected]/[protected].
If thus mess is not sorted today as money will go into my account today and workers are to by payed tomorrow and my other accounts I will move my business account to another bank as I can ABSA don't care about small businesses as it say all these years.

NB. If I was a white business man she would have treat me different but because of being black and in business thus happen it has always been the problem of the ABSA Uitenhage branch for years!!!

Ro