ABSA Bank / absa credit card - bad service

Johannesburg, ZA
Phone: 0722980088

In December I applied for a credit card increaseknowing that I will have to hire a care for the holidays, my increase was approved, only to f8nd out in January when the company I hired from only charged me on my credit card that the increase was never applied which had meant now that I have went over the limit.
Same month I called Absa and was advised to apply for a restructure in order for me to be able to pay for the credit card. I did so but only received feedback after 6 weeks to be told that I cannot be assisted now I have to reapply in May.

Then Absa starts debiting over R5000 from my debit card to credit the credit card without my consent, I only earn +-R8000 this has left me broke and other debit orders bouncing, I have a car to pay for too from Absa which will obviously bounce because there are no funds in my account.

Besides all that how does Absa expect me to survive for the rest of the month, im a hardworking single mom who has been with Absa since the young age of 14, now im 25 and this is nothing but bad service on your part...typing this at 2am, heart broken

Re