ABN AMRO Bank / easy cash loan account-emi discrepencies

1 India Review updated:

Dear sir,

Please find below pasted my first compaint letter copy. inspite of several correspondence to the bank
Till date abn amro bank not taken any action sort out this. but unfortunely they insisting to make payment for uncessarily charged on account.

With regards,

N. shreekanth

Sub: discrepancy in my easy cash account emi amount

With reference to the above subject, I would like to bring to your notice that I have been billed excess emi for the above referred easy cash account from my 7th emi billed on 10/07/07. regarding the same when I contacted to your helpline officer ms. priya on 23/07/07 she confirmed me that there is a error in software due to which excess emi amount (i. e. rs.3083.75) reflecting in my statement. she advised me to make the actual emi amount of rs.2497.00 only and the excess billed in my statement (i. e. rs.586.75) will be reversed in my next statement.

After all this communications when I received my next month statement dated: 10/08/07 as told to me the excess amount has been reversed, but once again my emi amount has been billed for rs.3055.10. regarding this once again when I contacted to your helpline mr. abhishek-customer relations officer he told me to make the actual emi amount of rs.2497.00 only & assured me that the same discrepancy will not be repeated in future billing and the error / discrepancy
Will be sorted out at the earliest.

But unfortunately when I received my subsequent month's statements i.e.10/09/07 & 10/10/07. I was surprised to see that same discrepancy is still continuing and on top of it I have been charged late fees of rs.458.27 + st-rs.56.64 and rs.600
+ st-rs.74.16 respectively. when I contacted your helpline service the same assurance I am getting what was told to me 4 months ago. I would like know is this the way of working in a leading "multinational bank"??? and is there is
Any value for your "commitments made to the customers"??? and I am very much eager know is there is any "responsible person is working in this bank"??? I am extremely sorry to say all this, but the experience I had
With your bank making me to question the creditability of this bank.

Kindly requested to look into the matter and do the needful immediately without any further delay.

Yours truly,

N. srikanth.
Contact no : [protected]

Comments

• Ca
      11th of Apr, 2008

I have sufered for last 2 yrs by taking home loan from ABNAMRO BANK.MY HOME LOAN ACC.NO...

• Mu
      16th of Apr, 2008

My debit card no is 5044 3400 0469 0142. This account was started at Bangalore and lost few month I am not activated. Now I am in Chennai and I have continue same saving account.

please help me to give the guide line for above.

• Mi
      5th of Jul, 2008

Dear sir,

This is regarding my credit card cash withdrawal of total Rs.16000/-, and my credit card no is 5415382322305673,
    i took money on 2006 and i continiously paying every moth 1500 to 1600 to till this month in between i am paying 7000 after that they said that u have to Rs.23000/- i asked this person for the statement.
    i calculate the amount which i paid till this month is 37000/- so what is the interest rate and what is the principle amount is pending because they are not giving me the statement so how could i know my status.
    Every month of 1st they call me asking for money to aginst card, i asked them for statement they are refuse and only giving twomonths back statement.

what will i do in this case pl suggest me, and revert back me on this mail or my cell no.

Regards,
    Milin Manjrekar,

• Rd
      6th of Oct, 2008

can I get my home loan emi statement from Apr'08 to Sep'08

• Am
      19th of Aug, 2009

hmm, bad response. I am planning to cancel my credit card, coz i am heavily using it and doubt if someday i might be charged wrongly.