ABM AMRON Cheated / abm amron cheated

United Arab Emirates Review updated:
Hi I am a customer with abn amron bank, I was been cheated by the bank, I took smart cash the executive sold that loan and me offered 800aed samsung gift, when I went to shop to collect the gift, actual price is just 289aed I was really shocked seeing the worst camera, I remember that the agent promised me 800aed, I spoke to two more guys from abm amron bank, they told they can’t provide me promised 800aed gift, I am been cheated 500aed from the bank, the service form the bank is the worst I have ever, I want justice from the bank.

Note: all the conversation between me and agent is recorded; please help me to get back the promised 800aed.

Renold
Re

Comments

An
  20th of Nov, 2008
I wish to share my unpleasant experience with ABN amro bank and the way they are harrasing their clients.
I had taken a personal loan.Somwhere in July I wanted to preclose the account.I called up their executive and asked him to bring me the statement and tell me what is the amount to be paid for ensuring the account is closed.He did not bring the statement, when asked, I was told that I have to pay Rs18000/-for closing, for which I gave him the cheque.He assured me that he will send an NOC shortly, which never happened.Say after six months one of their executive called and asked me to pay Rs400/ enabling me to get the NOC, and she promised to send the same within half an hour, till date nothing has come.Thereafter I kept on receiving calls from this bank saying that, I have an outstanding payment of Rs.6000 plus inspite of telling them the facts they have argued.This problem was told to the bankers including their customer care departmen and legal department who kept on calling me.At last they agreed to collect Rs 3000 plus for which they did not agree.I was travelling with an advocate when one of the person called from so called department and when I asked them to talk to my advocate they raised a doublt and demanded that I should send them a copy of law certificate of my Advocate, which is too much.Finally without any choice I agreed to close the chapter, I frocefully agreed to pay Rs 1500/-and wash my hands.At this point of time people from various department called me about 50-60 times and kept on harrasing me.They told me that a person would come and collect the amount and handover a fax copy of the closure letter, but the person turned up without anything.Two days back when I was in meeting these people now and then called me asking me to pay the amount, which was not possible since I was away from my workplace.The worst part was one of their lady executive/Manager asked me why am I attending meetings when my profession does not hold meetings and I was telling a lie.One of her close relative is in service profession and he does not have meetings why should I have it.This is indeed very insulting.This rude behaviour of this bank staff only indicates their indecent attitude towards their customers.They treat their clients as some low class people or beggers.
I am very upset wiht this bank, if at all they have some concern towards humanity they shoould respond to this grivience or else we can take it for granted that this thier way of life.
I am sure somebody is listening.

ABN AMRO  Logo ABN AMRO