ABC Financial / fraudsters and cheaters

PO Box 6800Sherwood, AR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-827-9262
I joined a Lady of America Fitness center with a 1 year contract. Along with the 1 year, there was an additional 2 years available for renewing at the same price. After joining, I read some bad reviews on this site, or one similar about National Fitness (the previous company name that handled the gym's financial stuff) and the problems that people were having when they tried to cancel, and not renew, after their contracts were up. So, when my year was over, I sent a written notice of non-renewal. I sent this letter CERTIFIED, so there was no question down the road. Oh, but was I wrong! They have tried to get around this in every way possible. I have had to EMAIL bank statements proving my EFT withdraws from my account, because they have no records showing I paid the dues for 12 months. Well, if they are doing automatic withdraws, isn't it their responsibility to take the money?? So, the emails were somehow never received, so I then FAXED over copies with, again, another request for a cancellation confirmation letter. I then receive, not a confirmation letter, but an email stating the EMAIL I sent could not be connected with any of their accounts, and asked if I would AGAIN send my account number with the bank statements (FYI:my member number was in the subject line of the email). So, this I did. I actually sent this email repeatedly, about 5 or 6 times. Waiting patiently for my cancellation letter, I decided to check my bank account, and sure as ###, they EFT'ed my account for a 13th month! At this point, I am getting ready for battle. Please do not do business with ABC Financial or National Fitness. They are scammers!! I will also be going to the gym and making this public knowledge to any prospective gym goers...you bet your ###!!
Ni

Comments

Br
  27th of Jul, 2009
Everyone file complaints with the BBB!

ABC Financial Services Logo ABC Financial Services