[Resolved] ABC Financial Servicesmembership

In october, i notified the fitness center manager (Aj) to suspend / cancel membership because i was unemployed an unable to continue my membership. I took it as step further and made sure i did not physically go to the location because it's wrong for a member to use an institution's equipment when one is unable to pay for membership. I then receive a letter today that abc financial transferred this account to first credit services to collect an amount of $444. 66 - the nerve and audacity of this institution attacking someone for this amount (When it wasn't even justified or declared) when i notified them i was unemployed and to cancel membership for this reason. I am prepared for court if needed so i can enjoy humiliating and disgracing you publicly!

• Resolution statement

• ABC Financial Services Customer Care's Response, Jan 12, 2015

Hello,

We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and make sure your situation was handled properly.

Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post. Please email me at Stephanie.[protected]@abcfinancial.com with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number that is listed on your account so that I may look into this for you.

Stephanie Cook
    Customer Relationship Specialist
    ABC Financial Services, Inc.

Br
Jan 10, 2015

Comments

•   Jan 11, 2015

Wait...lemme guess. You gave some schyster your credit card to get a membership. Am I right? Sorry pal; they'll charge you forever and use a collection agency to get that money. Have the CC company close that account. Never EVER let a gym get your credit card or other account number. They may not let you join, but so what. There are other places you can go to look at other men's jimbles. Lot cheaper and you won't have to put up with this [protected]@p.

Meantime, not a bad idea to let them "earn" that $400. One piece of higher end equipment slathered with number two would be one way.