ABC Financial Services, Inc. / unapplied payments

1 GA, United States Review updated:

I have an auto payment setup plan for knuckleup fitness center. The problem is that after a phone call to ABC Financial Services which took about a 20 minute hold before even speaking to a representative, I was assured that the matter would be resolved when the system updated . This first call was in February. However this month I received another statement that said the payment had not been received, even though my bank statements show that it was cleared on Feb. 2, the same date as the membership payment was received which they do credit to my account. I called again tonight after about 15 minutes of holding I was told that they still show no credit of the payment and was told that I would have to send a copy of my bank statement to prove that I made the payment. My bill was paid on time. Now I have to go out of my way to copy my statement, write a letter explaining what their mistake was, stamp it and mail it to them. No wonder so many customer service representative jobs are being outsourced to other countries! This company needs to update their payment program and get better service representatives. This is the second time I have had a dispute with this billing company, no fault of knuckle up, but they need a billing company that is up to date with payments received. There is nothing more irritating than to pay your bills on time and have to deal with this sort of incompetence.

Mi

Comments

• Al
      21st of Apr, 2010

ABC Financial Services regrets to hear that your experience with our organization has been anything other than satisfactory.

As a consumer myself, I understand the frustration in having to do additional work to demonstrate you have made a payment to your account, when everything has already been done correctly on your end. Each situation differs from the next, however, all consumer concerns are taken very seriously and we would like the opportunity to review your situation and satisfy your needs.

Please be assured our company will take the necessary steps to rectify your situation and aide in growing your relationship with KnuckleUp Fitness.
    Should you have any additional comments you would like to discuss, please email memberservices@abcfinancial.com.

Alex Mena
    Consumer Relations
    ABC Financial Services, Inc.