[Resolved] ABC Financial Services / gym membership
I signed up for a 3 month membership at Gold's Gym, which I assumed was going to expire after 3 months. Long story short, ABC Financial Services continued to take auto payments on my credit card, despite written letters. When I finally cancelled my credit cardto stop the withdraws, and stopped taking their repeated phone calls, they sent my account to collections. I paid the exhorbitant fees today to the debt collector, so that my credit rating will not be affected. I have asked for a refund.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
ABC Financial Services Customer Care's Response, Mar 27, 2012
We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make your situation was handled properly.
I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post, however, should you have additional comments you would care to discuss, please email me at Stephanie.[protected]@abcfinancial.com.
Data Research Analyst
ABC Financial Services, Inc.
More ABC Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] ABC Financial - scammed 
- ABC Financial / Retro Fitness - billing - account issues 
- [Resolved] ABC Financial / Retro Fitness - credit card billing practices 
- ABC Financial - golds gym cancellation 
- ABC Financial - unable to cancel membership at work out world gym 
- ABC Finance - fraud
- ABC Financial - unable to cancel, fees fees fees 
- ABC Financial - liars 
- ABC Financial, Through Gold's Gym - scam 
- [Resolved] ABC Financial Services - planet fitness gym membership cancellation policy