ABC Cargo / missing of items sent

1 Trivandrum, India Review updated:

I had some items from Buraidh, KSA to India on 29/03/2015 through ABC Cargo and the parcel weight is of 28Kg. After delivered, it was opened and identified that some listed and non listed items were missed. Then, I called to the ABC Cargo office in Calicut and raised a complaint and they informed the item received weight is same 28 Kg. Also they informed to follow up with the office in Buraidh. KSA. Now I left from KSA on 30/04/2015 and not able to follow-up the same. The missed items items are (Nido Milk Powder :2 nos, OATS : 2 nos and Tea Bag : 1 nos).
HWB No B 08500
HAWB : 8500

ABC Cargo

Sa
May 7, 2015

Comments

• Sh
      19th of Feb, 2013
    ABC cargo - MISSING OF ITEMS SEND
    ABC CARGO
    Saudi Arabia

I HAVE SEND MY 59.5 KG CARGO TO INDIA FROM ABC CARGO @LULUHYPERMARKET BATHA ON 09-02-13&WHEN IT REACHES MY HOME ONE OF THE PACKAGE WAS OPENED&THEY DIDNOT RECIEVED ALL THE ITEMS SEND FROM THERE.

• Mo
      3rd of Mar, 2015

Dear Sir. I have send goods Bill No A714862 Date 7 Feb 2015 My items missing in side cartoon bag 2 pcs shoes, 2 pcs led light, one boy dress . I have send king saud bin Abdul azziz road 2nd street Dammam My mobile no 0551372430 name mohammad altaf gauhar working un Saudi arab dammam KSA

• Sy
      12th of Oct, 2015

12-6-2015 on this date i am sending a cargo in india why not a cargo come on when a cargo come please send a cargo as soon as possible

• Im
      6th of Dec, 2015

on 30-09-2015 I booked a parcel weighing 34 kgs at Makkah to be delivered at Baramulla but more than two months has passed now I haven't received that consignment... besides the website given by the said company i.e ABC corgo was updated last in the year 2012-13 it seems the agency is befooling the people in the holy city of Makkah...