ABC Cargocargo still not reach in 90 days

M

I have pace my cargo at abc cargo alkhobar near lulu hypermarket on [protected] (Hwb-akb3463) and they told me in 40 days it reach to his detination and now its going to 90 days still my cargo has not receive to my destination. So reqest for your support for my cargo to reach his destination. So many times I went to there branch but no respone.

• Mo
    Mohd Zaheer Jun 30, 2016

My cargo not recevied 180day above plz cheak the my cargo send the immedetly my cargo number(HWB)A257984

Comments

• Re
    Reviewer39511 Jan 21, 2016

The shipment was made on 29 may 2015. I have still not received it. I am currently in Kolkata. the original shipment was for kolkata. Please do the needful or I will be forced to do legal actions. It was said I would received it in two months. My shipment number A820823

• Mo