ABC Cargounethical behaviour and worst shipment

M

I booked 20 cartons of cargo from abu dhabi to Greater Noida on 16-01-18. They told me to split in 2 ID's saying it would help in India. only 1 person came for packing instead of promised 4. Wasted my full day and packing done in unprofessional way. Subsequently there was no information for 15 days. There was no response from abu dhabi office. Repeated call / message were read but not answered. The contact number for delhi was provided for one guy shaji. He also does not pick up the phone. one cargo from delhi was sent to faizabad & came to me via Moradabad by multiple transfers. cargo was brought by only one driver no helper. They threw my cargo literally on the door saying it is door to door cargo.
When I opened there was many items broken. whom should I blame. When I read about missing cargo from others, I consider myself lucky to at least received the cargo.

Jomons Oct 06, 2019

I would like to inform you that there is missing items from the carton boxes which I send to India through your company. The missing items includes 2 shampoo, 3 packet dates, 2 packet Pista etc was missing in the boxes that you sent on 25/08/2019.

As I informed you, we have sent the cargo 1 month back and i am sure there is not even single piece of electronics items in that box, still 2 boxes are opened and they delivered on midnight almost late by 1 month.

ABC CARGO is worst service.

• Na
    Nadeemjan Jun 05, 2019

Never ever used ABC cargo DUBAI, worst service, worst excuses and we as a customer shown no respect.

Promise was made cargo will be delivered in 12 days max. i.e. air cargo now its 17 days still no update after several calls was told with same excuse from last 8 days under custom clearance... wanted to talk to manager, answer, we cant share neither you can talk, send us email an we will respond...

• Ra
    Rafi Muhammad Sali May 22, 2019

ABC CARGO IS THE WORST CARGO COMPANY IN UAE, I CHOOSE AIR CARGO BECAUSE AN EMERGENCY. THEY TOLD ME WITHIN 10 WORKING DAYS WILL REACH TO MY HOME. I SEND 3RD MAY 2019 STILL NOTE REACHED THE DESTINATION.
    THEY ARE CHEATING CUSTOMER, I SUGGEST TO YOU GUYS PLEASE DON'T CHOOSE ABC CARGO ANY MORE.

Comments

• Na
    Nadeemjan Jun 05, 2019

@Rafi Muhammad Sali I completely agree, going through same situation they charge you for Air freight and execute sea fright so to save and cheat customers.

Hope this time you were able to recieve your cargo

• Ak
    Akhtar219 Aug 13, 2018

ABC cargo is worst cargo company in uae, I suggest people please don’t use this cargo, I gave them my cargo of more 32 cartoon almost 2 months back and till date I didn’t receive all cartoons and from 30 cartoons which I received most of the items are broken, and when you call these regarding complain these people will not respond properly and after making few calls regarding complains they’ll save number and won’t answer our calls.
    I would suggest especially UAE based people don’t use this cargo service as they won’t give proper service after collecting cargo, there’s no guarantee tht we’ll receive cargo until 3 months or 5 months also.
    And most important I received one cartoon which is not my cartoon and I told these people that’s it not my cartoon and these cargo people are not coming and collecting it back, so please be aware with ABC cargo