Abc Appliance - Sterling Heights, Michigan / Another manufacturer defect?
ABC APPLIANCE in Sterling Heights, Michigan.
We purchased a TV from ABC in 2002. We have a repairman out at least three times in those years to repair what he said was a defect in the lamps. ABC says it is a warranty problem, which expired in June of this year, although, the repairman said that it wasn't a warranty problem, but as previously stated, a manufacturers defect. Red and Blue lines are appearing across the screen due to a defect in the lamps. ABC doesn't want to deal with it and apparently SONY doesn't want to either. They gave us the customer service number but conveniently said that no one would answer the phone due to their system being updated. Another manufacturer defect?
More Abc Appliance - Sterling Heights, Michigan Complaints & Reviews
- ABC Warehouse - fraud 
- ABC Warehouse - warranty fraud
- ABC Warehouse - unhappy customer 
- ABC Warehouse - credit 
- ABC Warehouse - terrible service 
- ABC Warehouse / ABC Appliance - overall customer experience.
- ABC Warehouse / ABC Appliance - car audio
- ABC Warehouse / ABC Appliance - car stereo
- ABC Warehouse - warranty
- ABC Warehouse - salesman brad and rick livonia mi plymouth rd.