AARP / harassment and deceit

1 Chickamauga, GA, United States Review updated:

AARP has been sending me junk mail for years. try to finds their contact number on their web site, almost impossible. These people have become a huge merchandiser and have lost sight of their original motive to be an advocate for seniors. Their credit cards have TERRIBLE rates and they act like they are trying to take care of us! I do not need a company with financial motives and partners helping me. Recognize they are a big business like any other. Their customer service rep did not likemy speaking up and just talked right over me, very rude. They have 7 pages of where they "share" my information. Their privacy issues are a whole problem on their own. They sell any and all information to the highest bidder. It takes 12 weeks to get out of their junk mail listing.

Fe
May 6, 2015

Comments

• Ta
      4th of Jun, 2015

What every you do, do not buy this insurance. It is a ripoff. I have been trying to get them to pay on a 5000.00 policy since Feb. They use a third party to get medical records from them which I think is horrible. Once they contest your policy in my opinion it is a rap. This is my second experience with them. We had to pay out of pocket ourselves for the funeral and still waiting for the policy to pay. I am at the 50 mark and will not use any of their service.