Aarons Rent To Own / jason the manager of the south sac store
Jason, the manager went over to my nieces Amy Evans house banging on the door demanding the product. Amy sent the payment off on Thursday to arrive at any given moment. Amy was not there for she was at the hospital. She had several children there ages 15 and 14 with one of there friends which he made fearful. He threated them that he would call the police if they didn't open the door. I called the store to let them know of this harrassment and spoke to Stephanie and Devin who both called him and asked him to remove himself from the premisis. I'm not sure if he refused but he didn't leave. He then began blurting out another family members information about how "she" Aquininetta, hadn't yet paid her bill. That is against the law. This is not the first complaint that I have put in about jason and i plan on pursuing a harrassment lawsuit if this matter is not resolved as soon as possible. I feel having family members that have dealt with Jason, that he is unprofessional, rude, intrusive and should no longer be employeed. My wishes are that he issue a letter of apology to both Amy Evans and her children for scaring them and harrassing them, Aquinitta Edwards for disclosing her financial obligation to the neighbors in the area and a resignation or job termination. If these requests are fullfilled, i will not pursue a lawsuit, if not, I will see them in court. Thank you for your time and consideration.
More Aarons Rent To Own Complaints & Reviews
- Aaron Rent To Own - received used furniture for new furniture! 
- Aaron's - poor service! 
- Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership - rude treatment! 
- Aarons Furniture - very bad quality furniture! 
- Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership - rip off 
- Aaron's - An employee wearing his uniform while out drinking and using drugs
- Aaron's - Unethical behavior
- Aaron's - bedroom and living-room set.
- Aaron's - service
- Aaron's Furniture - cosmetic damage to dryer/customer service