Aarons Rent To Own / jason the manager of the south sac store

1 sac, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9163340201

Jason, the manager went over to my nieces Amy Evans house banging on the door demanding the product. Amy sent the payment off on Thursday to arrive at any given moment. Amy was not there for she was at the hospital. She had several children there ages 15 and 14 with one of there friends which he made fearful. He threated them that he would call the police if they didn't open the door. I called the store to let them know of this harrassment and spoke to Stephanie and Devin who both called him and asked him to remove himself from the premisis. I'm not sure if he refused but he didn't leave. He then began blurting out another family members information about how "she" Aquininetta, hadn't yet paid her bill. That is against the law. This is not the first complaint that I have put in about jason and i plan on pursuing a harrassment lawsuit if this matter is not resolved as soon as possible. I feel having family members that have dealt with Jason, that he is unprofessional, rude, intrusive and should no longer be employeed. My wishes are that he issue a letter of apology to both Amy Evans and her children for scaring them and harrassing them, Aquinitta Edwards for disclosing her financial obligation to the neighbors in the area and a resignation or job termination. If these requests are fullfilled, i will not pursue a lawsuit, if not, I will see them in court. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Williams

Comments

• Li
      5th of Oct, 2009

When you are late, you have broken the law--read their application and rental purchase agreement closer before spouting off at the mouth. Late accounts violate the agreement and in some states, is a criminal offense. The item(s) in question belong to Aaron's in this case, until they are PAID OFF as per the terms of the LEGALLY-binding CONTRACT. If you don not agree with how they do business, WHY are MULTIPLE family members STILL maintaining a business relationship with this store/company? Is it just so you can slander and libel a someone who is trying to do his JOB? Maybe he is arrogant and rude and pushy, but I bet if you all paid on time, you would NEVER hear from him, and I also postulate that his overall temperment with you would sway greatly more positive.

• Ba
      19th of Nov, 2009

When you threaten and posture in a threatening way, that is against the law as well, read your local and state as well as Federal laws. He also violated the Fair Collections Practices as well in so many ways I lost count.
    Doing his job is one thing, and I dont refute the fact that she owed the money. But what he did violated the privacy laws of ANY state! He is lucky the police didnt come out and pick him up. Regardless of money owed, there is nowhere in that contract where it states they can harass and threaten, that is against the law as well.
    I have dealt with AARONS before and you have good eggs and bad, this guy doesnt need to be in that line of work. He is nothing but a coward and bully to threaten kids?!?!
    He would have had the police called on him by me, if I was in that neighborhood, believe me.