Aaron's / recent living room suit purchase.

1 Charleston, WV, United States

I recently purchased 2 beds (1-queen and 1-twin), a couch, and a matching chase recliner. All brand new. It was delivered on July 5th of this month. The chase recliner has a power source that operates the back rest. The delivery guys had me go through and sign about 7 papers, pre-marked where to initial and date, while they set up the furniture. About 5 minutes after they pulled Off I attempted to plug the couch and chase into electric outlets. The couch was fine but the chase had the plug teeth completely smashed to one side. I immediately called Aaron's in St.Albans WV and told them what I had discovered. They said they would order a new plug. I called the next day to check the status and nobody had any idea what I was talking about. They said they would order a new one. I called 3 days ago and they don't know when the plug will show up. Now the chase recliner is stuck all the way to the floor and has to be propped up against a wall to keep it in the upright position due to the electric being absent to move it up and down. I want to know what's taking so long to get my brand new furniture fixed. I'm paying almost $3000.00 for this and the chase is as good as broken. Lets get a new chase delivered or let's get this furniture back out of my house and return my money that I've already spent. This is not how a professional business operates. Do you recommend I just contact the Attorny Generals office or how should we proceed. Aaron's should have had a new chase overnighted to the store and showed quality customer care with a delivery within 3-4 business days.

Ti