Aarons Furniture Rentals / brand new refridgerator returned damaged

1 United States

After taking delivery of a brand new fridge it lasted approx. 1 month before blowing hot air. It was sent to service for repairs, in which time we were giving a loaner to use. The loaner leaked all over the floor daily. We were told that that was all they had for a loaner.Approx. 1 month later our fridge was returned and as they brought it into the house I could see dents throughout the side and when they removed the dolly strap there was a 2 inch wide white stripe across the front. I informed them that it was suppose to be a new fridge and thier reply was that I could get a used price for it.My reply was that I did not want that fridge in my house and to take thier worthless loaner with them.

Now I have a front load dryer of which the handle has broken.I have reservations about the dryer going to service for repairs because of our past experience. Again this is abrand new machine and now I have to hope that it is returned to us in the same condition as it leaves.If it ever leaves as we have set up a scheduled time for pick up twice now and yet I still have a broken machine in my home.As of today thier way of fixing this problem is to just come pick up all items and terminating my lease. As I am up to date on payments and have paid off over half of the agreement this is not a viable solution to me.All I ask for is that Aarons holds up to thier part of the agreement and quit trying to pawn off damaged goods to me when I'm paying for new and when I have a legite complaint at least attempt to fix it properly.

Te