Aaron's / customer service of management

1 Lexington, SC, United States

The customer service I just received from management was awful!!! The manager named Travis Nash at 1856 S Lake Dr. Suite H Lexington SC 29073 is a disgrace to management in the customer service field. I am a previous customer of the store and paid my account in full 2 years ago. The questioning and attitude of that manager blew me away. I was all signed up and ready to lease a washing machine and due to his lack of hospitality, consideration and attitude, no deal was done. He is very rude, racist, unenthusiastic, lack all qualifications as a manager. The store associates were great but also expressed that he is very hard to work for. He was more so for not doing the deal as though we really needed to get the washer from them which is not the case. He barely wanted to come out the office to answer any questions we may have about the previous washer set I purchased. He was no help, I dont understand how he received this position as manager. From being a previous customer and paid the bill in full you would think that he would jump through hoops to get me what I want without a problem, but that was not the case. I will NOT be visiting this store EVER again, especially if Travis Nash is the manager. This store would make a lot of money, but Im sure Travis would only run them off like he did me and my husband.

Di