Aaron Rents / caused my account to be overdrawn
Aarons took my payment out of our banking account 2 times in one month... caused our account to be overdrawn. Didn't find out until out bank statement came out. They didn't bother to tell us how it happened. They offered to put the money back but they couldn't do anything about the extra money the bank charges for the overdrawn amount. On our bank statement both payments were paid for on the same day. We called them on it after we received our bank statement on july 21 2008. We still have to pay the overdraft fee plus on top of everything else we were broke until the 3rd of august. They suggested that we could apply the money to next month’s bill. They said they couldn’t refund us the money they had to put it back on the card.
More Aaron Rents Complaints & Reviews
- Aaron Rent To Own - received used furniture for new furniture! 
- Aaron's - poor service! 
- Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership - rude treatment! 
- Aarons Furniture - very bad quality furniture! 
- Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership - rip off 
- Aaron's - bedroom set and couch
- Aaron’s Rental Dowagiac Michigan - whirlpool used dryer.
- Aaron's - complaint in reference to ticket # hsc0290047, hsc0159991 and hsc0165430
- Aaron's - ripoff
- Aaron's - furniture