A T And T

Posted: Dec 4, 2017 by

directv now/mobile hotspot/wifi/4 sim cards to transfer cell phones from t mobile

Las Vegas, Nevada Everywhere, United States
att.com
Nov 22, 23, 24, and 25. I spoke to multiple reps. One named Anthony, today someone named Chance, a supervisor in the Bahamas (I think), and like 3 other reps, a store rep named Biance on Lake Mead in Las Vegas, and her store manager. None of whom could find my order, see my account, tell me why it was cancelled, give me a refund, reprocess my order. Its like paying people to do nothing because no one has actually done anything except Anthony who placed my now non existent order that no one can find unless they search through tons of systems, place me on hold for 30-45min meanwhile I sit on hold for 2hrs at a time 3 or 4 different days.

Nobody has told me why my order is cancelled nor refunded the money back to the credit card. Credit card was charged $10 three times, and once $8. It has been really horrible customer service, hung up on multiple times, in store reps can't answer my questions and time zone differences and outside US reps cause unnecessary delays and provide no substantive services. I want my money refunded or the services you cant charge me then give me nothing. This is ridiculous, deplorable, and unethical. I just need someone to refund the money back or process the order. You say they couldn't verify me but they send me email, I have an account with on demand now which says I am not a subscriber, and I even talked to a rep on Thanksgiving and now I just don't even want the cell phones transferred. I would still like the mobile hot spot though and on demand now. Please help. I will be forwarding this to all company employees, corporate email addresses, and anyone that will listen.

A T And TA T And T

Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Satellite & Cable TV

Comments

A  4th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
do yourself a favor and get rid of at&t obvious how they treat your poorly
unless your handing them stacks of money they want nothing to do with you nor do they care
as for these charges on your card what exactly are they for?
if your transferring or porting to a new phone provider that's free ( just need account number ) and done within a hour to a few hours sometimes longer it varies
you should file a complaint with the better business bureau online
as for expecting a response or help contacting the corp office yourself???? not gonna happen

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree