800 Flowers.com / fraud & lies
I ordered and paid for flowers. Received confirmation of delivery. Flowers never arrived. Called company. They confirmed flowers were delivered yet no flowers arrived. The order was submitted to be delivered 2.11.09. Received another confirmation. Call company again. Again, they confirmed flowers were delivered and left at residence. Again, no flowers. While on hold with customer service, they call recipient of flowers and she was told that no flowers were shipped. I had 2 employees of this company both put me on hold, call the florist and both tell me that flowers were delivered. One lie after another. I canceled the order. While on the phone, I received another confirmation of an order that I never placed and my credit card was bill. This company advertises 100% satisfaction guaranteed. This is the biggest lie of all.
More 800 Flowers.com Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Flowers.com - anonymous flowers? tough! 
- Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers - Do not order from teleflora, ftd or 1800flowers 
- 1800Flowers - scam and cheating 
- 1800Flowers. CA - bad service 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - lack of training for employees 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - I ordered two (2) amazing mom bouquet-large for mother's day - got nothing!!
- 1-800-Flowers.com - mother's day ruined for myself and 2 daughters, delivery set for week after mothers day 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers for mothers day 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers
- 1800Flowers - flower arrangement