800 Flowers.com / fraud & lies

1 Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:

I ordered and paid for flowers. Received confirmation of delivery. Flowers never arrived. Called company. They confirmed flowers were delivered yet no flowers arrived. The order was submitted to be delivered 2.11.09. Received another confirmation. Call company again. Again, they confirmed flowers were delivered and left at residence. Again, no flowers. While on hold with customer service, they call recipient of flowers and she was told that no flowers were shipped. I had 2 employees of this company both put me on hold, call the florist and both tell me that flowers were delivered. One lie after another. I canceled the order. While on the phone, I received another confirmation of an order that I never placed and my credit card was bill. This company advertises 100% satisfaction guaranteed. This is the biggest lie of all.

Fr

Comments

• St
      11th of Feb, 2009

I've been had by them too. I ordered a calla-lily arrangement in a basket that I thought looked nice. When the flowers were shipped, I didn't get calla-lilies. I don't know what kind of flowers they sent but they were ugly and in the basket the calla-lilies should have been in. I called to complain and they said they would reship for no charge and I could keep the ones I did get. They were for a birthday so it made for an awkward situation. They did reship, except they sent the same exact thing. When I called again to complain, they said sometimes the flower shops they deal with don't have an item so they'll replace it with something similiar. Cala-lillies are rather expensive and I'm sure that both of the wrong flowers I received wouldn't total up to what I spent. I wasn't offered any kind of refund. They did offer a 20% discount on my next order. Don't think I'll be using that anytime soon though.

12th of Mar, 2009
    800 Flowers.com - Worst service ever
    800 FLOWERS.com

I ordered flowers for a colleague to be delivered to our office 3 days in advance of her BIrthday. 800 flowers never delivered the order and never sent me any kind of status change. I called the 800 number and was told the weather was bad in D.C. and that the flowers could not be delivered...I thought this odd because we have a large corporate HQ in D.C. and none of our folks had trouble getting to work. Day two, same thing - no delivery. I called 800 flowers and was told "delivery would definitely be made today"! Of course that never happened. Day three, I received a confirmatin email from 800 FLowers that the delivery had been made. I called my colleague and was informed that she NEVER received the flowers. So, again I called 800 flowers and they admitted the delivery was not made, apologized for the "mixup" and promised to deliver today! Day four, still no delivery to my colleage...I called 800 flowers AGAIN and asked to speak with the Julie L.Kaufman, Director of Customer Service that is listed at the bottom of the delivery confirmation page. I was told she was "unavaialble". So I asked to speak with any supervisor...after having to explain my situation to 3 additional customer service reps, demanding again to speak with a manager or supervisor, and being placed on hold for nearly a half hour, a man by the name of Charles Stine picked up. It was like pulling teeth to get him to give me his name and title. After explaining the situation again - he offered me no apology and told me they could either try to deliver or refund my money. When I asked to speak with his supervisor, Charles said "my supervisor does not answer the phone, I am the only person you can spealk with". What a joke -- no attemp to make this right what-so-ever! Well 800 Flowers you can be sure I will tell all my corproate connections, friends and relatives that they hould NEVER use you! Your delivery and customer service is a joke!